Monday, November 5, 2012

Mistress Spends her Sunday With David

Cougar Week may be  over, but there is at least one 'keeper' so far from Mistress's little experiment.  After our morning sexual rituals here at the UCTMW World HQ yesterday morning, Mistress got focused on primping for her "Command Performance" up in the little college town where our cute Co-Ed is matriculating.

"He says I'm to wear a skirt, Slave."

"No doubt he wants full access to those clean shaven folds, Mistress. And who can blame him?"

So as Slave read the election news with a high degree of angst, Mistress slid into her "surprise", the peek-a-boo tights that definitely provide an "all access pass" to the lucky guy de jour.

She even had me hook up the back of her sweet black corset.  What do you think og the package that David had the privilege of unwrapping yesterday:

Mistress was out the door by 9 am. Slave did some leaf raking, then headed off to watch Payton Manning dismantle my helpless pussycats.  It turned out  I was wise to avoid a bet with the WC with Mistress's lovely ass on the line.

During the game, Mistress texted that David had elected to take her to dinner after a full day of 'other' activity. 

"I'll be home in a few hours, slave."

After the game, Slave visited the local Board of Elections, where local voters, mostly African American, were waiting in a three hour line in the cold and dusk to vote early.  Their determination to be counted certainly was inspiring.

At home I fixed some dinner, and enjoyed the replay of my alma mater's unlikely OT victory on Saturday evening. At least one of my teams won over the weekend!

But nagging in the back of my  twisted mind was the image of Mistress in that sexy outfit, being fully exploited by her younger lover. I certainly was curious to know how things went.

She made it home safely at a little after 9 pm. And was surprisingly refreshed after her long day. She confirmed my suspicion. Amidst all the sex they had time to take a Sunday afternoon nap before dinner. A good choice, and a sign that the two of them must be meshing.

"Even his dog liked me, Slave."

Which says a lot, since Mistress would not be mistaken for a dog person.

"Did he like the peek-a-boo tights, Mistress."

"Oh yes.... and my ass too. He says I have the ass of a 19 yr. old cheerleader."

In summation, a good time was had by all. And Mistress collected a full photon torpedo spread of cums.

"I lost count Slave...."

(Though that did not prevent me from awarding her with one more cum via my anxious lips and tongue as she lay there in be next to me. She even slept in the peek-a-boo tights, to cater to my particular kink for them).

Before we drifted off to sleep, Mistress announced that David will be coming to dinner again on Thursday night.

Sounds like a keeper.


4 comments:

  1. Molly is gorgeous in this photo and I think she probably does have the ass of a 19 year old cheerleader!
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's going to demand the "cheerleader" look on Thursday. I would.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. All:
    mistresses risky activity includes reading this at work! Mick and I slept in a bit late this morning. Synopsis for interested parties:
    1) K was WAY too full of himself. It felt good to send him the "fuck off" and you don't have the perfect cock email -- I was a bit nicer, but clear.
    2) Matt is great -- but may be too nice -- I worry about him in my clutches.
    3) As goldilocks said "david may be just right." He seems to fit into and be compelled by our program. We will see -- like Mick said tho, I was comfortable enough to nap at his place....
    stay tuned
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was nice chatting today Molly,

    Very sexy outfit BTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: