Sunday, September 30, 2012

Afternoons in the Sack

Here at the UCTMW World HQ it's been a rather laid back weekend.

We did go to a "dinner party" Friday evening, for a "surprise" birthday party for the wife of an old friend. He was organizing the dinner, and did it at a very leisurely pace. After about two hours of foraging through the diminishing apetizers and consuming too much scotch, beer and other substances, Mistress and Slave were fading fast, and the huge beef tenderloin he promised to feed a group of 11 was still wrapped in butcher paper.  The event was beginning to take on the feel of one of those "dinner parties" I attended back in the early 1970's at someone's squalid off-campus home, when "eating" involved psychedelic mushrooms.

At one point I lost track of Mistress, and feared maybe she had found a bedroom to nod off in. Not that such an eventuality would have bothered me. I just wanted to join her. Ultimately, I found her curled up on a couch in the living room, chatting with J, who seemed amused when I mentioned that I was afraid Mistress had passed out from fatigue and/or  hunger.

Later, as Mistress and I chatted with a couple around her age, she had a rather amusing candor mishap. Somehow the conversation had turned to sleeping habits. How much did she and the other couple get and need.  After hearing that the husband in the other couple was a stay up late guy, compared to the wife's go to bed early approach, Mistress made their jaws drop:

'We go to bed around 10:30.... I sleep 'til 7 or so, then Mick wakes me up for sex every morning."

I'm not sure the wife wanted to hear this.

"John would kill for me to have sex with him every morning."

Later, Mistress reminded me that I am a lucky Slave.  True. Not many 61 year olds get nearly as much action as I do.

But as it turned out, Saturday was not going to be one of those mornings. Mistress had an early business meeting, and we were both a little weary from our Friday night excesses. (We did finally get to eat that tenderloin, but not until around 10:30 pm).

But we made a "date" for reuniting in the executive suite around 2 pm, and that's where we stayed until heading out for  dinner at around 7:30 pm. It was luxurious to spend the entire afternoon in bed... some napping.... sex..... reading.... college football. Even some off line debating with Sin via email over Mideast Policy.  I mourned a little bit for Suzanne and Jay over at All Mine, who were at  a high scoring game broadcast here. Unfortunately, Jay's alma mater succumbed in the end to yet another red neck team. It's been a bad week for them when it comes to their local teams, though they seemed to have made up for it in other  ways.

This morning I woke a little early, since we nodded off at a reasonable hour, and noticed this article  rebutting Rush Limbaugh's recent rant on alleged shrinkage of penis sizes over the last 50 years, which he attributes to the rise of "Feminazis".  The author, a faculty member at Indiana University, debunks his theory, with some well researched information on how the measurement of penis sizes is hardly a reliable science. One thing she points out is that penis size can vary, in both "real" and "apparent" perspectives, depending on the health, girth, and randiness of the subject. And whether the measurement is done by the "subject" or a third person.

No mention is made in the article about whether the advent of cock cages has had an impact on cock sizes. I wonder if Rush considered that?

I've been instructed to wake Mistress at 8 am for wake-up sex, and will be sure I hit my mark, since she has some plans for the rest of her morning.

As it turns out, this morning  Mistress has an opportunity to do a little cock size comparison research of her own. She mentioned her plans to be yesterday afternoon.

"J wants me to  come over for a bike ride tomorrow morning , can I trust you to behave yourself while I'm gone?"

"Of course, Mistress...."

I have plenty of little tasks to take care of here, and I suspect by this afternoon, Mistress will have her fill of cock, as well as some intevening exercise.

Somehow I expect her to be in the mood for another nap.




4 comments:

  1. Yea naps. They are the best - especially when they involve not sleeping. I do always marvel at the women who hate sex. I know they (the couple) must be doing something wrong and wow are they missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly covered plenty of ground in this post Mick! Sex, steak, penis Size, more sex, Mideast policy, football, more sex, the sad state of Boston sports, etc.

    You do get plenty for a slave, even a pampered one, and way too little cage time.

    The doubtful that Mick will behave,

    Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this "sex sex", or "getting her off sex"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately it was "sex sex" for this pampered house Slave, Giles.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: