Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ouch!

Apologies, dear readers! (I know, according to Mitt Romney, one should never apologize, but I guess I'm destined to be among the 47% in a few years!) A combination of my apparently dead laptop and some readjustment to life back in River city has had us dark here since late Monday night.... and there have been some startling developments that Mistress has required me to report on to all of you.

"I need some sympathy, Slave...."

And so she shall have it, though maybe Slave deserves some sympathy too?

We left you back in the Denver airport, whining about the sudden disappearance of our Western Correspondence just when we could have used a little logistical support in the Mile High City. I had posted a blog. My laptop battery was dying. I tucked it away and began reviewing accumulated emails on my O-phone, Mistress sitting next to me.

And what pops up -- for both of us to see-- two emails in my in box from a woman from our past who Mistress has instructed me to have no further contact with.  Yes, that woman.

The emails were innocent enough (in my opinion), concerning some election day volunteer work, in response to some mass emails I had authored seeking volunteers. She was among several hundred on the distribution list. But Mistress was suspect, and remains so. Any communications had been forbidden, and this crossed that line.

I showed her the emails, before deleting them. She did not like their "way too familiar" tone. And though I've cut off contact with her for going on 4 years now, I'm not convinced that Mistress is convinced, if you get my drift.

This sent Mistress into a bit of an insecurity tailspin, and I am hoping that eventually my reassurance concerning my devotion to her will ultimately make her feel more secure.

In the meantime, this  formerly pampered house slave has had his leash tightened.

Tuesday night, I was told that from now on and until further notice I will be wearing my cage everyday... (but maybe not on weekends?)

After that, she told me to insert my aneros, then applied that particularly nasty long shoe horn to my ass, which had Slave bouncing off the bed in pain, and her telling me to stop squirming and stay "in position". 

Ouch!

Fortunately, she did let me fuck her afterwards. But only after she took the picture below and instructed me to post it and explain why I had been punished.

Yesterday, Mistress stopped by for worship in the morning at my office, and then at the end of the day. I hope that feeling my devoted tongue at work may help her bounce back from this setback.

But when we got home, it was back to business. First there was some reference to the possibility of making me sleep in the cage, Lucky for me she relented, after considerable groveling by me to the tune of how  I would much rather have sex with her than suffer the consequence of middle of the night erections banging up against that steel cage.

But before there was any love making in the UCTMW executive suite, she got out the shoe horn one more time to redden my bony old ass all over again.

Double ouch!

Hopefully Mistress will realize sooner rather than later that her Slave is hopelessly in love with her and would do nothing to mess with the amazingly wonderful life we share.


5 comments:

  1. Be well U 2 Nuts,

    Your dear friend,

    The WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally...More time in the cage.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might need to delete that woman from all your contacts in every aspect of your life if you don't want to live in that cage, my friend.

    Trust me, it'll be a load off your mind to delete her...you'd be amazing how good it feels to disconnect, and allow zero chance of any sort of encounter no matter how innocent.

    love and sympathy

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne you are so funny!!!!

    I knew you would say that!!!!

    The hat is off to Suzanne,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne sounds like she's on the right page. I bet a week of denial while in the cage would get Mick's attention.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: