Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Abstinence Monday

It's been a while since we've had a formal "abstinence day" for Slave here at the UCTMW World HQ. Yes, some of you would say that Mistress is a little too indulgent of her Slave. But the screws have been tightened a bit of late.

Sunday evening Mistress announced that she would be spending her Monday evening with her lover J.

"I suppose I'm just going to have to trust you with the cage Slave.... can I count on  you not to get in trouble?"

"Of course, Mistress."

And because she had a very early meeting Monday morning, there would be no "wake-up" sex.

"Sorry, Slave.... you're just going to have to suck it up for a day."

I was off to work, safely locked away in my cock cage. Mistress off to her own meetings. She even had a lunch meeting with a guy who has been doing the "linked in flirt" with her for a few months.

Of course, we talked several times during the day. She described details of her lunch meeting, with a guy who clearly would like to make more than a "business connection".

Did you tell him you had your husband's permission for such things, Mistress? (I suppose "permission" is a little presumptive.... "contractual right" might be better).

"No Slave..... though if I had, I'd never be able to get rid of him.... and he's an interesting guy, but a little too short for me."

At around 5:30 pm I headed off to a service shop to drop off my dead laptop to see if it can be revived (apparently the genius was not all that he was cracked up to be). And Mistress was heading up the highway for her dinner date and sleepover with J.

Whether I was sentenced to sleep in the cage was still in the up in the air.  I told Mistress I was hoping to take a bike ride.... something that might put her cock and balls in some jeopardy if I did it in the steel cage.

"Call me when you get home, Slave, and I will give you my sentence.... and you'd better ask politely."

You can bet I was very polite when I got home and called her. It took her a little while to get back to me. Who knows what I might have been interrupting over at the "Love Shack".  But when she did call back, and after I politely begged for my parole from the cage, she indulged me, though only on the condition that I follow the "no touch" rule and resecure the cage, with a photo to her this morning.

You can bet that all of her requirements were met. And I know that by the end of the work day, I will be anxious to get home to her for a little personal celebration of the end of what by then will be two days of abstinence.

Can I hear a "poor Mick"?


7 comments:

  1. As you said to me, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE y'all's sex drives!!! Good luck - i've heard that abstinence makes the cock grow firmer =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Suzanne I have a question for you

    I'm not buying the no touch claim

    Are you?

    Given the fact that Mick is just a horny as me

    And I would be touching

    I'm just not buying it

    But I thought I'd ask the expert

    Would you trust Tammy?

    The very doubtful,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...you can bet that all of her requirements were met..." C'mon Mick...knock it off. Who are you trying to bamboozle here? Surely not I, or the WC? Let's just say I would bet a whole lot on it.

    It pains me when I have to institute the no touch rule because I know it has no teeth to it! While the three of you are all different, you, the WC and tammy would be wanking to your hearts content if left unchecked.

    I think you should get used to sleeping in it. It's not going to kill you.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate typo's.....meant to say "I WOULDN"T bet a whole lot on it.

    I'm sure you would have figured that out, but I just wanted to set the record straight.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would trust Mick with regards to the "no touch" rule. He does seem to really want to be a good slave and to please his Mistress, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Mick, the good thing is that, after this week? No one can call you a pampered house slave, can they. Look at all you've had to endure, after all.. (grin)...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: