Thursday, September 6, 2012

HNT/ Another Abstinence Day?

Slave adhered to the "no touch" rule last night, letting "Slick Willy" lull me to sleep after an evening solo at the UCTMW World HQ.

When I woke, I texted Mistress who had slept over at her lover J's house, asking for some instructions for the day ahead:

"Morning, Mistress. Hope you are feeling better. Cage today?"

I didn't hear back until just before I was heading to work.

"Slept late, Slave. No cage required."

Ahhh. A respite from its unfriendly confines, that will make some of you mutter about my "pampered" status.  But I was more interested in when (or if) I might have a shot at some "action" with Mistress.

On the way to work, she did give me a call, reporting that she had gotten a good night's sleep, and that despite her aches and pains, she had indulged J with some action of his own.

And she was acutely aware of her Slave's own plight.

"Poor, Slave. Are you horny? At least I'm giving you some good blog material."

There was only a hint of sarcasm.

And I might still have a wait in store.  She's invited J to sleep over at our house tonight. I'll be fixing dinner. Then we will all get to watch the proceedings from Charlotte together.

But since J will be "in the house", Mistress, always the generous hostess, will likely be sharing his bed. And then we have to get up very early Friday morning for our flight to the Southwest. 

"Poor Slave.... you may actually have to wait until Friday afternoon before I allow you to get off the Abstinence train....."

Ouch.

But there is a little light in that long dark tunnel of denial.

J is coming over at 6:30 pm.

"If we can both get home by 6 pm, you might get a little treat, Slave."

I think I can arrange that.

4 comments:

  1. Mutter, mutter...

    Actually I can't say too much for a change. I got an incredible blowjob from CH last night, ending with a totally frustrating ruined orgasm. But... I was unlocked for the better part of the evening. I'm pampered, too... Right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you must have bee walking around all day with a lump in your pants. No touching all night? No wake-up sex? No lunchtime worship in the office? Pure agony.

    Hope you got to take full advantage of that 30 minute window

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. great HNT pic of the Mistress...

    and this post made me laugh, especially after all the comments the other day about your "pampered house slave" status.

    3 days of abstinence?

    oh the horror (yes, Mick, that too was thinly veiled sarcasm)...

    :)

    love,

    a very horny nilla...on day 3 herself.(ergo, no sympathy to spare)


    ReplyDelete
  4. 5:37 now... hope you're either close to home or already there, and that she is too!!

    Go Mick, go Mick, go Mick!!!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: