Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deliverance

No, not the movie with the catchy banjo tune. Or the squealing pig.

I was finally delivered from my two days of denial and atonement here in Wednesday morning. Mistress had come home from her evening at Temple in a holy (and burnt out) state of mind. After some raucous wake-up sex on Tuesday over at J's love shack, she apparently did not have the same desperate for sexual release state of mind as her (used to be) pampered Slave.

"Slave.... I think you're going to have to wait until morning.... but I will be nice and let you out of the cage for the night."

Well, half a loaf was certainly better than none. Though I think the semi-rigid cock that greeted her firm ass as we cuddled in bed and drifted off may have been a little distracting to her.

Nonetheless, we had a good night's sleep, and my apparatus was relieved to be loose and free for the night. And we more than made up for my sad 48 hours of denial in the morning. You may have even heard my thunderous moans of release at around 7:17 am, eastern time.

After I had delivered her a few morning cums, Mistress was even in an indulgent mood.

'We're driving together today, Slave. so I'll give you a day off from the cage.  But you'd better behave. Don't abuse your good fortune."

"You can count on me.... and thanks for the day off.... it's a little tender down there."

"Awww.... poor slave....."

Can you hear a little sarcasm there?

She did let me know that as the "solo" hot chick at Temple on Tuesday evening she got a lot of attention from several of the men who seemed anxious to do something they could atone for next year.

"That could be an interesting alternative to Ashley Madison, Slave. "

"True. But it might cut into your Friday nights or Saturday mornings."

Now, in the midst of writing this morning's blog, I was interrupted.

I heard Mistress's footsteps up stairs and then her page....

"Slave.... you'd better get up here if you want some action...."

You can bet I did, even if I ended up missing my normal publication deadline this morning.

Sorry, readers... but there are certain priorities here at the UCTMW World HQ that are not deferred, even at the expense of readership.

And Suzanne will be pleased to hear that Mistress checked to make sure that my hard steel ring was back in place before I was allowed to fuck her this morning.

"One day off was all you deserved, Slave."


4 comments:

  1. "...It's a little tender down there...."

    It's supposed to be. Get used to it.

    The not often sympathetic,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God the long national nightmare is over...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. All:
    your sarcasm is about as rich as mine. he is SUCH a whiner. His email transgression was MAJOR. he better get used to the confinement.
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to take sides in this by any means, so my comment is nothing more than an opinion about chastity. Sometimes, I think it's way overrated, and more work for the Domme that it is really worth. I'm not totally convinced though, because there are times when I really enjoy the control and knowing that my sub is confined. But...if the transgression was MAJOR....then....go for the jugular!

    Ms. Diane D

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: