Sunday, September 2, 2012

Slave's Lonely, Caged Wait is Rewarded

Wondering how the sexual cliffhanger resolved itself here at the UCTMW World HQ yesterday?

After I finished the entry, and at the appointed hour ("Don't wake me before 7:30, slave"), I walked upstairs to wake Mistress, first making sure the steel ring for my cake was safely ensconced at the base of my cock and balls.

Thank God it wasn't a cold morning here in River City.

I let Mistress read the blog, as I worshiped those clean shaven folds, giving her a little warm up cum.

But the decision was made that Mistress would be nice to her lover and not make him the beneficiary of "sloppy seconds". It had been a while since he had the opportunity to fuck her properly, so why not allow him "first dibs" of the day.

Instead, looking outside to see that the Isaac spin-off rains had not arrived yet, we changed into our riding togs and headed out for a morning ride on our local hills Back in the Executive suite, we showered together, then Mistress locked her cock up tight for the day.

She waved the little key in my face, and made a bit of a show of sticking it in her wallet, before primping for her morning "date".

She shared their agenda in amusingly blunt terms.

"We'll be going out for breakfast first, Slave.... then back to his house for sex....Should be home by around 3...."

It does sound kind of brazen when you put it that way, doesn't it. Maybe not something that works for everyone. But I happily gave her a kiss goodbye, and admired her shapely form in a sort of black tennis dress with the little gator over her left breast. I even inspected the lacy black undies she had slithered into  to please her lover. Mick's caged cock gave a little twitch at the sight and aroma of her as I kissed my wife goodbye for the day.

As for me, I settled into watching Saturday morning opener for my alma mater's football team from foreign shores. Fortunately, they rose to the occasion, unlike my work-a-day cock, that would not be doing any "rising" until Mistress returned with her key.

After the game, I ran some local errands, worked in the yard (no chain saws) and did some laundry. The sorts of things a helpful Slave should do when his Mistress is out with her lover, right?

Our Sorority girl had been out overnight at a friend's apartment, and came home around 1 pm. I told her that mom was at a work meeting and would be home around 3 pm, in case she was curious.

(Fortunately, I do think we have her trained enough to give us a call or text if she is coming home, but there is still a bit of "style cramp" here this weekend.)

And Mistress did make it home as scheduled, though looking rather dazed, her hair a bit disheveled.

We adjourned to the bedroom, informing the sorority girl that her parents would be "resting" for a while.

"So do you want to fuck me now, Slave....."

I try not to appear too desperate on such occasions, but my body language and words were definitely sending affirmative signals.

She gave me a brief summary of the day's activities.

"J loves those big weekend breakfasts, He's a regular at this place.... then it was back to his place for about two hours of sex.... that athletic thing where I'm at the side of the bed, legs up, and he's standing there fucking me....."

No doubt Mistress had her fill of orgasms over those two hours.

"It's nice you have the variety Mistress....."

Mistress and I are more typically the 20 minutes a session team, always rewarding, and suitably to two a days worked into a busy schedule.... but with J, it's definitely more of a cinematic "epic" on the rarer occasions when they can coordinate their schedules . It's like comparing a Woody Allen movie to Lawrence of Arabia, I suppose.

In any event, this talk about Mistress's adventures caused me to become acutely aware that her cage was still locked tight around her cock.

Somehow I communicated this "situation" to her, and she retrieved the key from her wallet, setting me free. I returned the favor by savoring those accumulated flavors and juices that had gathered between those firm thighs.

"Do I taste differently, Slave...."

"Absolutely....."

Her normal sweet flavors were mingled with something more primal and savory. Hard to describe. I guess you had to be there.

And after I had used my tongue and lips to please her with yet another cum, she indulged me with the privilege of deploying my liberated cock with a certain wanton abandon.

Ahhhh.  Definitely worth the wait.

But another day has dawned. Switch Day in fact. And though the sorority girl is sleeping down the hall, I do need to come up with a special treat for Mistress this AM, don't you think?






3 comments:

  1. Oh - WOW! That was amazing. Definately one worth re-reading! So how did switch day come about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of material in this post Mick. Like reading the Sunday NY Times.

    Curious if you also felt a twitch when Mistress waved the key in front of you before slipping it into her purse? That's a pretty popular move to do in front of caged cuckolds :)

    Woody Allen? Lawrence of Arabia?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: