Friday, September 21, 2012

Back to Basic Training

Slave spent another day in the cage yesterday. And Suzanne over at All Mine will smugly enjoy the fact that Mistress has given me notice that it will be a permanent condition for the foreseeable future, with the possible exception of weekend days when I'm staying at home in her company. It's "Boot Camp" here at the UCTMW World HQ, with Slave's equipment in the steel "boot",

Guess I need to toughen up the skin down there in anticipation, because that steel ring can get a little pinchy. Any suggestions, fellow cock caged cuckolds?

So after some hearty wake-up sex here yesterday morning, the cage was locked on, and Mistress walked off with the key. Literally. She tucked it in her wallet.We were driving seperately to work, and she had a meeting to attend before heading home. She wasn't going to let me weedle her into unlocking myself when I got home.

"I should be home around 8 or so Slave..... you'll just have to wait until then to see if I'm disposed to let you loose for the night."

I had my own after work mission: to the Apple store to see if I could resuscitate my 4 year old, souped up limited edition black laptop. I had upgraded the memory, so that despite the age it had all the current apps and operating system that a new model would have. It was my "baby", sort of like Joe Biden's mythic Trans Am, that he washes in the West Wing driveway.

But somewhere between Denver and River City it had all gone sour. Making strange beeping sounds, and failing to reboot,  rather than going from 0 to 60 in 30 seconds.

The place is in temporary quarters and was packed when I arrived, all the noise from browsers and the machines they were playing with  creating a cacophony that made me wish for the types of head gear suitable to operating a weed eater.

As I waited for my "genius" to do his tricks, I noticed a guy with white gloves and a sleazy smirk, perched  on a stool operating a large table top computer. The screen was so large it wasn't hard to figure out what he was doing: trolling an "interracial" internet match-making site, and engaging in what was certainly cheesy chat with some woman half-a-world away.  Amazingly, the creeper was still there an hour later when I staggered out, having plunked down the cash for a new lap-top after my "collectors item" was declared DOA. 

We may need a memorial service, since it's the device I used to post virtually all of more than 1000  t  blog posts over the last three years here at  UCTMW.

Back at home, Slave re-jiggered his new computer, and even discovered the joys of back-up. So now I have a brand new computer that has the odd familiarity of what my old "desktop" looked like.

Beret off to Francois (remember him?) for setting up our "time machine" so it actually works!

What happened to Mistress you might ask?

Well she called me at around 7:45 and announced she was heading over to J's, as was her perogative. 

"I'm sort of in his neighborhood, Slave and it's been a couple of weeks."

"No problem, Mistress."

Actually, I thought it was a good development. It meant that Mistress was feeling secure enough to leave Slave to his own devices, and let off a little of her "steam" about my email transgression with her combined FWB, fuck buddy and confidant.

A little sympathy and sex on the side therapy would be good for her.

As I went through the "back up" transfer, made myself some dinner, and settled in for some "forward" leaning MSNBC rants I got some occasional updates from her via text message.

"Going out for some dinner, Slave....."

Then later.

"Back now, will visit a while and come home...."

And she was home shortly after 11 pm. She looked "refreshed" if a little spent, with that pleased after a good fucking look on her face.

"Tired of being locked up, Slave?"

"Let's say I'm looking forward to my release, Mistress...."

"Well there's no sex on your agenda tonight Slave.... I've had more than enough for one night....I suppose I could just make you sleep in it....."

"But that would be cruel...."

"It's what you deserve...."

We went through this little dance for a while, as Mistress shed her clothes and did her get ready for  bed rituals. But ultimately she showed mercy and removed the key from her wallet to release me.

As she talked a little about her evening with J -- how horny he was for her after two weeks away -- I must say that my cock twitched a bit in its new found freedom.

But I was not going to press my luck.....

This morning is another matter entirely.

5 comments:

  1. You're still very pampered Mick. Mistress is simply exercising her rights and establishing a routine that will be good for both of you. You get to sleep out of the cage and it appears, are allowed to have quite a bit of fun in the mornings. Very, very pampered.

    Your sexual "misery index" could be much, much worse.

    And BTW, tammy always says that nice hot baths or showers are very soothing for your predicament.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on posting from the new computer. Good luck with the cage. Have you thought about why you included her in the original email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mick I wasn't going to pile on but after posting that picture of me

    Well............. lock him up Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of baby powder, Mick. And make sure it's cornstarch based. The talc based stuff is said to be unhealthy if you were to transfer some of it to Molly's lady parts during sex (assuming you're going to get a chance to penetrate her again). It's been connected with cervical cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I'm not exactly a "fellow caged cuckold", I would offer the suggestion of Body Glide for the pinchyness you mention.

    Might work.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: