Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cage Day in River City

It's been a long day for the pampered Slave today. The last time I "got any" was Tuesday morning, our pre-work wake up sex. Lovely, of course.

But since then.... well, it's been a dry spell. When we got home last night, Mistress was feeling sickly. Flu like aches and pains. And although I gave her a little post bike ride worship, I could tell she was fading. She couldn't even handle the gnocchi with salmon, asparagus and fresh tomato sauce I prepared.

We spent the rest of the evening in bed, me watching the DNC, enjoying the speeches and commentary, poor Mistress trying to get some sleep.

She should have taken a sick day. But she had a meeting at 7:45 am she could not cancel, and work to do before we left town on Friday for a belated summer holiday. Needless to say, she had to get up too early for any wake-up sex here. Plus I would not have expected any considering her ill health.

But she did  make her wishes clear before the dust settled on Michelle Obama's amazingly impactful speech.

"I'm sure you're a little horny with all that political testosterone flowing, Slave. So you'd better be in your cage tomorrow."

"Of course, Mistress."

So we were up at 6:15 am. Mistress hit the shower, trying to shed her aches and queasy tummy, while I made some coffee and scrunched my cock and balls through that steel ring that seats my cock cage.

After she climbed out of the shower, Mistress closed the lock on the cage, and made a little show of taking possession of the key. I noted that she had a bag packed.

"If I feel up to it, I'll be over at J's house tonight Slave. It might be the last time we get to see one another before our trip.... I think he misses me...."

"I'm sure he does, Mistress.... but what if you don't feel well?"

We left our evening plans open, but at around 3 pm or so we had a chance to talk. She was still less than 100% but....

"He really wants me to come over... he says he wants to nurse me back to health, Slave...."

Well that's only fair. I had Mistress nursing duty last night. It wouldn't be fair to hog her, would it.

So here I am watching the DNC again, hoping Mistress is feeling better.

We did talk a little bit earlier. I got her attention by texting a photo of her Slave's caged up cock. She seemed to be feeling a little better. J's ministrations seemed to be having some positive effect. She even gave me the secret location of the key, so her slave would not have the discomfort of waking with the ugly sensation of my work-a-day cock acting out and banging into my cage's not so "friendly confines".

I'm already hearing Suzanne's sarcastic doubts about whether Slave will honor the "no touch" rule.

  Yee of little faith.

I'm just going to focus on the politics and patiently wait until after work tomorrow evening for my "reward". At least I'm out of that cage!

So, in the absence of any "action" here, I will simply share the attached video. Last night our First Lady did a great job of describing her role as Mom-in-Chief. But here's the first lady from another perspective, talking about how her staff and friends are reading "Fifty Shades of Grey". But not her of course.  Though she has some interesting if discrete comments on why the book has seemed to resonate:
Michelle on 50 Shades

Maybe after the election she will relax a bit and release her inner Domme?

4 comments:

  1. Okay...here goes Mick....

    I was about to commend you on being locked up and "secure" for the night while Mistress was away. Then you tell us about your knowledge of the secret location of the key.

    So by now, your work-a-day cock is probably already out of captivity, and the keynote speaker at tonight's DNC (who as everyone knows should have had his own privates locked up during his 8 years in the Oval Office) hasn't even taken the podium yet.

    Yes Mick, you might be a "secure" slave at times, but very, very pampered.

    xox

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the link - LOVED her speech - LOVED LOVED her dress! Thanks for sharing. Hope Mistress feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, you are not suggesting that Mick the political junkie was whacking off to Big Bill's speech?

    I do find it interesting that Molly knows her man to be randy during political times and takes extra precautions.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - one day counts as a dry spell? We are definitely doing this wrong. Sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: