Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rainy Labor Day

It had been a while since Mistress and Slave were home in River City for this wend of summer weekend. More frequently, we've been out west, or maybe at the beach in Michigan for a football game at my alma mater. And with the remnants of Isaac slowly rolling through the region it was a rather dark and rainy day here.

Not a bad day at all for chilling inside and having slow and leisurely sex. Of course, there was our traditional wake-up session, which I was able to initiate a little later than planned because the rain was going to interfere with our planned early morning bike ride.

After I made sure Mistress had her full compliment of orgasms, I was off on a little outing with my cute grandsons, and Mistress took our sorority girl and her friend out for a mid-day brunch.

Later, we took a little mid-afternoon nap in the executive suite, and about that time Slave got some good news, though I'm not sure how Mistress received it. Due to some unanticipated family developments, J had to defer their planned sleepover last night. Now Mistress may have missed her opportunity to test her abs with J's unique brand of aerobic fucking last night. But Slave did not have to worry about whether he'd been sleeping in that infernal cock cage.

Let's hope for her sake they can reschedule before we head off to the Southwest.

Plus there was a bonus in my future: After a very wet bike ride, and the Sorority Girl's departure back to campus, we pealed off our sodden shorts and tops and had  a long pre-dinner matinee back in the executive suite. Mistress even directed me to insert that clever aneros, assuring that her Slave's cock was more than ready once I had used some of my finest worship skills to deliver a starter cum.

Now I have a much better attitude about rainy labor days at home.

4 comments:

  1. Poor poor Molly...........

    I like your dashing new picture Mick

    The thinks Molly can muddle through somehow

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should start sleeping in that cage at least a few nights per week for starters. Result: a more appreciative slave in the morning.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gee, thanks for the reminder, Suzanne. Molly just let me know tomorrow is a cage day for me.

      The not so pampered slave,

      Mick

      Delete
    2. hehe that's hot!!
      http://mistresselizabeth1.blogspot.fr/

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: