Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Taste Treat

Mistress and her lover J finally had an evening together without children to cramp their style last night.  It had been about three weeks, before our trip to the Southwest, and before his son came for an extended visit.

And I suspect there was a certain pent up demand.


I 'd heard the teasing going back and forth over the phone.

"So when do you think we'll get to do it again, J..... Winter 2013.... really .... you think you can wait that long?"

J likes to act like he has all the patience in the world. Mistress finds it a tad annoying, so dishes it right back at him.

"Well maybe my dance card will be full in the winter of 2013, J."

Cute, huh?

You could tell from the banter that this deferred mutual consumption was getting to both of them. But with the departure of J's son, the waiting was over.

Mistress let me know Sunday afternoon that Monday evening she had other "plans". And I used the time to take our sullen teen to the movies again. The new Wes Anderson flick "Moonrise Kingdom. A wonderful, creative confection set in the mid-60's.

On the way home our daughter wanted to know when "Mom" would be home. I said around 10:30 or so. "Wow. That's late.... she's working hard....."

Yes, honey. She is. But tonight shouldn't be too bad.

Mistress came home at about the appointed hour. And I could tell she'd had a good time. She seemed relaxed in a "I think I've spent all my sexual energy for the night, so let's do it in the morning if that's OK"  kind of way.

And a good Slave knows when to be patient.

But then again, as she settled into bed next to me, her lovely body naked and available, Slave had to at least get a little taste.

Sadly, I didn't even ask permission, just sliding my head between her lovely thighs, dipping my tongue into those clean shaven folds.

"I was wondering when you'd do that Slave....."

"Well I do like to taste you after one of these evenings out, Mistress."

I savored and sucked, flicking my tongue through the moist nooks and crannies.

"Do I taste different, Slave?"

"There are some subtle differences Mistress..... only a connoisseur might detect them...."

The mingling of juices, scents. All very exotic. And stimulating, I might add.

I focused on my task, giving Mistress a nice good night cum.

Not that she really needed another.

I'm looking forward to a more complete "de-briefing" this morning.




3 comments:

  1. You're not just a connoisseur Mick, but a very healthy eater as well. You're a good example of how important it is to start your day with a good breakfast too :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would comment on the connoisseur angle but the poor old WC can't spell it!!!

    Three weeks Molly

    That is terrible

    Between Sue having to make her own coffee and you waiting three weeks

    You gals have had it rough.........

    Better go shopping right away!!!!!

    The feels Molly and Sue's pain,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed Moonrise Kingdom a lot too. :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: