Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HNT/ Move Along. Nothing to See Here

 Mistress has been stressed and overworked this last week.

A long day for her at work on Tuesday that left her pretty burned out last night. And today... even worse. A long road trip upstate that will get her home here after midnight.

It's giving us second thoughts on her job and its crazy schedule.

Slave has tried to be supportive, but there's not much I can do to relieve the stress for her. other than worshiping those clean shaven folds when the opportunity presents, and trying to pick up the slack here at home and with our daughters.

Fortunately, she was able to go to work a little later this am. We had some restorative wake up sex here .... some tongue induced cums, followed by an opportunity for Slave to deploy his work-a-day cock to our mutual satisfaction. After that, we both took an early morning bike ride before the thunderstorms struck here in the river valley.

Then it was back into her work uniform for yet another hellacious day.

I'm sure she'll be even more exhausted once she gets home tonight.

And of course Slave is missing her here in the Executive Suite. I wish she was next to me watching Rachel Maddow rant about Mitt's MIA tax returns, rather than on the highway on a stormy night in the heartland.

This also leaves Slave with little to write about, so I will leave you with this from today's Washington Post. An interview with Nationals' player Michael Morse, about - you guessed it - Fifty Shades of Grey: 



Michael Morse agreed to a round of Last Thing yesterday, and we only got two questions in before I had to stop and ask for more details.
The Nats slugger told me the last book he read was “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
After mentioning the book — “this book that all the girls are reading” — he clarified that it was read to him by his fiancée, Jessica. Morse admitted that some of racier language shocked him.
“I don’t know. It’s crazy. It’s nuts,” he told me. ““She was like ‘Listen to this.’”
After some R-rated story time, Morse said that his sensitive ears couldn’t take any more.
“I was like, ‘Put that away,’” he laughed. “‘You can’t be reading that.’ I felt like she was cheating on me.”
Sadly, Morse said that the racy book didn’t do it for him. However, he was willing to admit that his fiancée might have felt a little differently.
“It’s a girl thing. It’s gotta be a girl thing,” he said. “I just couldn’t believe she kept reading it.”

"I felt like she was cheating on me"?

Please Dude. Take a hint. Break out the rope and flogger.


7 comments:

  1. Michael Morse sounds kind of prissy to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that's what I was thinking.

    Yes, my work has been crazy as well. I have taken to blaming the fourth of July for landing in the middle of the week... it just threw the whole rhythm of the month off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Mick,

    No shit

    That guy is either clueless or lying

    I always new a lot of women were submissive

    But I thought they had better taste in literature

    Now Anne Rices Beauty series is hot and well written

    You ladies should check that out if you haven't read those books

    UCTMW's new literary critic,

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait now, here's an idea!!! The WC as literary critic. Ohhh, I really want this. Molly, Mick, pleeeeeeease can't he be the LitCrit?
      -sin

      Delete
  4. Vanilla dudes have no clue. And reading them things that you like has no effect.

    Trust me on this. She could get naked and hand him the flogger, and he'd tell her to go put some clothes on and quit being a dirty girl.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a totally different type of cuckolding isn't it? Poor guy gets jealous over a book. We could really have fun with him :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Suzanne may get the "comment of the month award".

      Mick

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: