Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mistress Encounters Blog Fan

Despite a 7:45 am "do you miss me" call from Mistress's boss yesterday morning, We had what passes for a normal Saturday here at the UCTMW World HQ.

Some cozy wake up sex (after that call), a nice bike ride in weather that was more pleasant than it's been in weeks, and a chance for a nap and some pre-dinner sex in the Executive suite too.

Now that's more like the Mick and Molly our readers have come to know, isn't it?

Speaking of readers, Mistress did have a chance to face her public yesterday afternoon on the walk home from her hair salon. Fortunately, they were no paparazzi involved, just a long time reader, R, who lives down the street.

(You may recall our mention of him last Fall or so, when via comments and emails we came to the mutual realization that he lives just a few blocks away and that we have several mutual acquaintances).

Mistress and R trade the occasional text and email. Their worlds still overlap a bit, but these coincidental face to face encounters remain rare. And it turns out he is still a regular reader of UCTMW and also follows our buddies at team All Mine.

"He had a few questions about what's been going on, Slave....."

"Really? So he's still following you Mistress....."

"Yeah.... he says it sounds like J and I haven't had much time together lately...."

"Good to know he's keeping score...."

"And he wanted to know how Francois is doing.... he noticed we were at his restaurant on Friday night."

"Is it a little strange to run onto someone who knows all the intimate details of your ex life mistress, as well as the nice red glow of your bum when it gets a spanking?"

"Hmmmm..... I guess it is a little weird, now that you put it that way."

"But you have to admit, it's nice to see the face of your 'public' every now and then...."

"We had a nice talk...."

It's sort of like Annette Funicello, every 12 year old boy's fantasy date when she was  wearing those tight sweaters as a Mouseketeer, running into a fan at the mall. But a tad more 'intimate'.

As for J, our fans will be happy to know that Mistress has scheduled a date with him today, so we're on a somewhat tight schedule here this morning.

"Wake me at 7:30 Slave,  if you want to have sex and go for a bike ride too..... I told him I'd be over at around 10:30 ...."

"No problem Mistress....."

"Does that make me a slut, Slave.... having sex with you, and then going over to have sex with him....?"

Well, I suppose that depends on one's definition of slut, doesn't it?

Who am I to Judge.... I just need to make sure I don't squander my window of opportunity.




4 comments:

  1. I think that no matter how we try to claim it or own it, the word "slut" is still loaded with subtext and emotion for most of us.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The discussion of the words is everywhere right now.

    I imagine in you case that Mistress enjoys being a slut for the two of you. And I agree with R, I have been worried that J has been so neglected that he might seek attentions elsewhere. That didn't seem like it was okay for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you are the most popular sex blog with HQ in River City.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. R here... I do enjoy 'knowing my neighbors'. Both Molly and Mick are awesome folks and I think we all enjoy this little bizarre twist of fate.

    Nooo, Mick, not keeping score. Jus' paying attention. And not worried about J at all - did Molly make that sympathy part up??

    @Suzanne - I try not to be too parochial in reading only blogs by my neighbors. I've liked the Red Sox since the days of Carl Yastrzemski and Carlton Fisk, and spent a little time up your way, so your fun blog takes a very close second to UCTMW. I follow it religiously as well. :) Congrats on your hike today!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: