Monday, July 16, 2012

Mistress Gets Her Comeuppance

I think she thought I had forgotten.

It was a Sunday morning here at the UCTMW World HQ, Mistress had scheduled a 9:30 am spinning class for her and the not quite as sullen teen, probably to hasten things along in the executive suite.

She actually feigned surprise  after she read yesterday's blog about her exalted status as Publisher and CEO here at UCTMW, when I told her it was time for her spanking.

I wasn't surprised to find that the riding crops usually found in our closet had inexplicably disapeared.

Never mind. It was Switch day. The palm of my hand would have to do.

Yes, our daughter was just down the hall. I cranked up the classical music station on the radio to cover up the sound as my palm met the lush firm flesh of her lovely tush.

She did her fair share of squirming, and mounted some faux protests.

"What did I do to deserve this, Slave?"

"Well let's think ...  how about telling the girls and your mother about me reading Fifty Shades of Grey...."

"Ohhhh..... now I remember.... I guess that was bad, wasn't it."

"Maybe I should have said it was purely for literary purposes.... so I could review it for our sex blog."

"I don't think they'd understand that, Slave."

I rattled her ass with a few more quick and solid blows with my palm. Which seemed to get her attention.

"No .... instead they just think I'm some sort of perv...."

"Owww.... that hurt Slave...."

Of course, the poor dear by now was squirming, and her cheeks were suddenly warm to the touch. But as I dipped my digits between her legs it was also clear that her folds were sopping.

She is quite a slut, isn't she?

Once she'd had her due, I stopped to take a photo to document her Switch Day punishment.

But I am a softy at heart. I retrieved the Hitachi from beneath the bed, and deployed it from behind. She was more than happy to part her thighs to make room for it.

Soon she was quaking to one of those slowly building by oh so intense cums of hers.

And once the dust settled, Slave made sure to fully exercise his switch day privileges of fucking Mistress long and hard.

Payback was well worth the wait.

5 comments:

  1. So where are the missing crops????

    Good to see the Hitachi isn't gathering dust.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Suzanne

    That Hitachi has less dust on it than any other Hitachi in the world

    And Molly hiding the riding crop

    Smart move

    But where is that shoe horn Mick?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: