Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mistress: Sexual Superstar

When Mistress got home at around 3 pm or so Saturday afternoon she was ready for a nap....

"I'm tired Slave.... lots of sex, then that 20 mile bike ride...."

Clearly J had put Mistress to the test.

But I was happy to join her for a nap in the Executive Suite. She even let me suckle her clean shaven folds for a bit before we drifted off, so I could savor the combined flavors of the various forms of "exercise" she had enjoyed over the last 16 or so hours.

Yum.

And when the napping was done, she was merciful and ended Slave's "drought".... though I had had to go gently...

"My parts are a little sore Slave.... that was a whole lot of sex.... more than usual...."

Over dinner at a trendy restaurant in an historic  part of River City we discussed her evening.

Now this is a "sex" blog, but it's told from Slave's perspective for the most part. And when Mistress is off having sex with someone else, the details of the coverage are always a little spotty.

Slave does not feel its his place to cross-examine Mistress on the details. And from what I can tell, J is a little sheepish about the notion that Mistress shares much with me at all, let alone that it shows up on the internet.

I suspect from her perspective she is sensitive to J's concerns, but she also knows that my "twisted" psyche enjoys when she elects to open the curtain a tad.

So at dinner she was a little more detailed than normal.

"Yes, Slave..... there was a whole lot of sex.... Friday night and this morning...."

"Hmmm.... when you called to say good night, you said you were just going to sleep....."

"I thought that was the plan, Slave..... but then as he cuddled up next to me after I said 'good night'... well there was a 'response'."

"Ahh the old 'hard cock' poking at you, Mistress...."

"And once we got started.... well .... I don't think things calmed down until around 1 am...."

"You called me around 8 or so this morning.... I figured there would be more sex after that...."

"You figured right Slave.... and once J gets into action.... well it gets pretty athletic with him...."

"Poor Mistress.... all those cums...."

"Yes.... lots of cock riding.... and him going at me with my legs up on his shoulders...."

"No wonder your parts were tender Mistress.... you probably should have told me to cool my jets this afternoon."

"I wouldn't do that to my Slave.... you'd waited so long already...."

See fans, Slave is pampered. Somehow I don't think Tammy would be hearing that from Suzanne under similar circumstances.

As we walked off dinner through a gritty neighborhood in the throes of gentrification, Mistress shared a little more.

"J seems very impressed with my sexual prowess Slave.... he says I'm a sexual super-star.... that I have all the right moves for every situation...."

"Well I've known that for a while, Mistress.....but it doesn't hurt for you to hear it from an admirer, does it?"

"Of course not.....maybe its why I do my real job as well as I do.... I can adjust to the needs and desires of the 'customer'...."

 "You are flexible, Mistress.... and certainly know how to please...."

"Maybe I've made the wrong career choice.... I've been trying to find the right showcase for my 'talents', when all along I could have been a high end courtesan...."

" It would probably pay better...."

In fact, just the other day our (going back to sullen teen) was berating her 'parental units' in her typical dismissive style, saying that we were both too old to change careers.... but in this case, I'm not so sure.

2 comments:

  1. Stop mulling over career changes. You'd probably end up on the lam again, in a yurt and with limited contact with any customers!

    You're right on a couple of counts Mick. Yes, you are pampered and no, tammy's not likely to be hearing that from me. I'm benevolent in many other ways though :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not likely Sue,

    And I agree about you Molly

    You are a sexual superstar

    Very very cool

    Did go to the Ranch last night

    Will report tommorow

    The dutiful reporter

    Who never makes his deadlines

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: