Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

No, I'm not referring to Mistress who is up in her Executive Suite, still snoozing. She has an early wake-up call, and Slave better get up there soon to make sure I can cash in on the promise of some warly morning wake-up sex.

But I wanted to share the attached link to a radio interview with Ann Rice that I heard promoted on the radio yesterday. The pitch was "hear Ann Rice talk about her "Sleeping Beauty" series, which has been re-released in light of the surprising success of the "50 Shades of Grey" series".

Our Western Correspondent has spoken about these books here before. It was released in 1983, and in her interview she speaks about the books as "a theme park of S and M". The interview is fun for those of us who bought these books in the sly all those years ago.

Makes me wonder where my volumes went to....




7 comments:

  1. Could someone have thrown them out because too many of the pages were stuck together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the time I spend working on erotica and as often as I have heard WC mention this series, one would think these books would be on my bookshelves or in my e-reader, but not yet.

    Wow, an S&M theme park sounds better than the mouse variety any day of the week!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September 14th. Does it surprise anyone that I'm a Virgo?

      Delete
  3. Suzanne!!!!!!!!!

    I am laughing my ass off

    You are so funny!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously those books are hot....

    You will love them Donna

    Mick you should get new free copies for the free plug:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, those are the ones I won at the munch, with the flogger! They are good. Sir read all of them, i'm still on the second one.

    Donna, you would like them.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it, ummm, probably in the early 90s, and carefully hid my copy. And maybe threw it out when I was done with it? Very worried someone would think I LIKED that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: