Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dinner With J

I walked our girls to the "Bus Stop" here in River City yesterday afternoon. Fortunately, they did not need me to wait until they boarded for the Windy City.

"It's not rocket science, Dad", said the daughter who had spent a good part of last year traveling via train, bus and subway around Europe.

No, it isn't. And hopefully they didn't see me click my heals in delight as I slunk back to my office. Almost 3 whole days without the little darlings messing up the kitchen and lurking about!

Last night, Mistress and I headed over to J's love shack, where we chatted a bit, sipped beers, and then headed out for a Sushi in a nearby neighborhood.

It's always funny to watch Mistress bask in the public attention of her two men. She likes to flirt with us both in public, and tease us both about her carnal plans for us. 

"I do like the attention, Slave...."

Yes, she does.  And poor J has not quite gotten to the point where her frankly sexual comments aren't a tad embarassing.

Like last night, when she commented on the two day beard growth he was sporting. Maybe J was going for that hipster look, but Mistress was a little concerned about the potential for abrasion.

"Slave, look at that beard he's got..... it could irritate my tender skin...."

"Which skin are you worried about.....your face.... or the clean shaven folds?"

J's looking at us like we're crazy.  But the restaurant is packed and loud. No one is listening in.

"J what if that beard is rough on my little sex parts?"

He's just shaking his head.

After dinner, I dropped the two of them off at J's place. They were both a little tired, so my guess is they needed a little R & R before the festivities began. So I announced I'd be heading home.

Mistress gave her Slave a hug and tender kiss.

"Be good Slave.... and no touching...."

"Of course not..."

I suppose I should be grateful that Mistress did not take all that helpful "coaching" yesterday about cage time for her Slave.

So today I'll be taking my grandsons for a little outing this morning. Mistress and J have their own plans, including a long bike ride.

We'll meet up here again this afternoon.

Somehow I suspect Mistress will be in the mood for a late afternoon nap.  But hopefully Slave will be able to do some worship, if only to soothe her beard burned flesh.




3 comments:

  1. "Be a good slave and no touching." Denial... a current topic for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    Do you really expect us to believe that you've never violated the "No touching" rule?

    The has her doubts,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Suzanne

    Me too

    Like Regan said

    Trust but verify...............

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: