Monday, July 23, 2012

Mistress Applies Her Domme Skills at the Love Shack

Yesterday our wake-up sex was a little earlier than normal.... though everything a devoted Slave could desire. We did not have time for Switch Day (plus our two daughters and a friend were also within earshot), but Mistress made sure to tease and taunt her work-a-day cock until I was begging for the privilege to fuck her.

All fo that teasing led to some very compelling fucking once she waved the green flag.

Afterwords, we were off for a nice bike before the steamy humidity kicked in.

As I read the newspaper, Mistress was primping in our Executive Suite for her date with J, over at his love shack.

With all the stress of her work week, and the extra energy our two daughters have required these last few weeks, it was clear Mistress needed a "time out".  And what better time out than a few hours of leisurely love making with your lover -- guilt free and contractually guaranteed?

I had plenty of things to "keep me busy" - a trip to the grocery store, some yard work, a good book to dig into.

Mistress came back up for air at around 4:30 pm, home to join me and the girls to an outdoor concert at a downtown park.

But before we departed, I had the opportunity to taste the musk and other flavors discovered by my questing tongue between those clean shaven folds.

Last night, after the concert and as we settled into bed, she did share a little more detail about her day with J.

"Did I mention that he wanted me to tie him up, Slave?"

"Uhhh..... no....."

"Yeah ... he was insistent...."

At this point, Slave's pretty tired, but there is that nagging jolt to my cock....

"And how did you arrange for that, Mistress?"

"His hands to the bed posts with some old ties, Slave.....does that make you horny or something?"

"Well .... I suppose it does....and did you ride his cock that way, Mistress....."

"Not right away.... we talked for a while while he was tied down....."

Of course, this makes Slave's imagination run wild....the thought of Mistress's fingers grazing another man's cock as she charms him, teases him, makes him squirm.... But I tried to low key it.

"I'll bet he liked that, Mistress....."

"He seemed to Slave...."

Unfortunately, it was clear that Mistress was tired and ready for some shut eye. It would have been impertinent for me to insist on any "action" after her full day. And this morning.... well Mistress is already up early getting dressed for an 8 am meeting. And there's a family dinner tonight to celebrate our daughter's birthday.... It could be a while until Slave gets an opportunity to channel those compelling images into something even close to orgasmic.

Can I get a "poor slave"?


4 comments:

  1. Oh Mick, funny man. Poor slave indeed.

    Btw, I am reading In the Garden of Beasts, which you had suggested a while ago, and really enjoying it. Thanks.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor slave my ass!

    Seems like mistress has another slave in the making.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does indeed Suzanne

    Poor slave.....

    That is terrible Mick!!!!!

    Molly cum to the rescue right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. POOR slave! Not so pampered today...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: