Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Furtive, Longing Glances ...

With a full nest and the demands of our jobs after a week in our mountain hideaway, its been a little hard to generate blog-worthy activity here at the UCTMW World HQ this week.

Of course, there was some nice bed time sex Monday night, with Mistress demanding that her Slave insert "my device" to assure an extra hard work-a-day cock. And some robust wake up sex Tuesday morning too.

But with our daughters hovering.... well we have to keep things in the "friendly confines" of the executive suite.

 Last evening we took the two of them - both dressed quite elegantly I might add - to a political fund raising  event at a very swanky house. It may not have been kinky, but I was proud to have my three beauties with me for an evening out. The girls more than held their own in chatting with some local (and national) big hitters.

Nice.

Of course, with our kids here, and with J's son visiting him, it's also been hard for Mistress to get together with her lover for the more "athletic" sex they share. My guess is it has them both a little frustrated. Last night in bed, we talked that over as I dined on Mistress's clean shaven folds as she toggled through her linked on connections. (Isn't multi-tasking fun?)

"It's been almost three weeks since I've had sex with J, Slave..... weird...."

"I bet he's missing it, Mistress...."

As it turns out, We've invited J and his son over for dinner tonight.  If it was up to the two of us, we'd try to arrange some private time for them as I grill the Salmon, but with three sets of prying eyes around, they may have to settle for some private longing looks and a stray fondle.

Poor kids!

Before we settled in last night, Mistress did mention that she'd not had a chance to scan yesterday's comments.

"The consensus seemed to be that you do deserve a very firm spanking after outing me to the kids and your mother over me reading "50 Shades"".

"But [our sullen teen] will be home Sunday, Slave...."

"Maybe I'll just turn the music up extra loud.... where there's a will there's a way.... by the time I'm done your bottom will be fifty shades of red....."

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you couldn't catch the gig for Willard at the Perelman's this weekend in the Hamptons and had to settle for the River City thing. There were more face lifts, boob jobs (boobs too) and job creators than you could shake a stick at.

    Interesting dinner party tonight. Could be like an R-rated version of The Brady Bunch (I know, look who's talking). What literary piece will be the topic of discussion? The Story of O?

    The too busy to blog today but has time to leave wise ass comments,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giggling at 50 shades of red and Suzanne's wise ass comments. It does sound like a potentially interesting dinner party!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: