Monday, July 30, 2012

Early Flight for Mistress



Our Sunday at the temporarily empty nest was just what Mistress and Slave needed: no sulking daughter (at least not on the premises) and no schedule to speak of.  That left time for some leisurely morning sex in our Executive Suite, reading the papers, a nice bike ride to the local swim club, and some time for both of us to recharge our batteries.  We did get a nice Anniversary note from our Western Correspondent, which he authorized us to share:


Well 

Let me tell you about my friends Mick and Molly

First of all Molly is hopelessly in love with Mick

Has been for twenty years

Lest any of you think this cuckolding thing is anything but a turn on to those two nuts then you are mistaken

And lest you think Mick is really a submissive

You are wrong

It turns him on 

But 

Not really.............

He is a powerhouse professional

And so is Molly

They have been my good friends for three years or so

And Mick's blog has been such good entertainment every morning

And I have gotten to know my dear friends Donna, Bill, and Sue through Mick's blog

So Mick and Molly 

Happy Anniversary ,

Your friend

The 

WC
Thanks, WC. We are looking forward to the next installment of your investigative report on the goins on at "Scarlett Ranch".



Unfortunately, Mistress had a very early flight to the big apple for some business meetings today. She had set her alarm clock for 4:45 am. But both of us slept a little restlessly. The old "You know you have to wake up early, so its hard to sleep" phenomenon.

AS it turned out we were both awake about 15 minutes before the alarm was set to go off.... It was hard for me to resist the temptation of Mistress's lush and naked body next to me... some suckling on a taut nipple led me a little lower, and soon I was engaged in earnest pre-dawn worship. Mistress seemed to respond with a robust enthusiasm, even though she knew it would soon be time to arise.  And Slave was rising to the ocassion too...

But it was not to be. The alarm went off just as Slave was taking advantage of the situation, and my window of opportunity shut.

"Sorry Slave..... I'm going to have to give you a rain check for this evening."

Ah well.... so much for "pampering" today.


But it was my fault for kicking off the proceedings just a little too late.  So much for "early birds" and their "worms".

I did drive Mistress to the airport: a small airport that has a daily "shuttle" to the Big City. More Casablanca than O'Hare (or even Midway). At least I could walk Mistress to the "gate" (in this case a door to the runway) and give her a kiss good bye.

I'm looking forward to collecting on that "rain check" later this evening, once I collect her at the airport.




3 comments:

  1. I've had those nights of being worried you will miss getting up, but I don't think that restlessness has EVER turned into sexual activity, so I guess you can be grateful for some of it.

    Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    I was going to give you a hard time for not getting the job done in 15 minutes, but I'll give you a pass. A fifteen minute window at 4:30 AM isn't really a fair sample on which to pass judgement.

    Just curious, are you in the cage while Mistress is out of town or enjoying your anniversary with the more comfortable "no touch" policy in place?

    Happy anniversary to both of you!

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, since it was so early, Mistress probably was not focused on that cage. ANd Slave was "negligent" and did not remind her.

      Oops.

      As for my failure to accomplish the "mission" within 15 minutes, keep in mind that 1)it was really more like 10; 2) Mistress's needs were met first; and 3) Slave is built for comfort, not for speed.

      The slightly embarrassed by my inefficiency,

      Mick

      Delete

We Love your comments.... please join in: