Monday, July 2, 2012

Mistress Gets Some Unsolicited Sex Advice

I'm sad to report that  Slave blinked on switch day yesterday. So if you were counting on smutty shots of Mistress tied to some furniture and "suffering" through some forced orgasms, you'll be disappointed today.  Truth be told, Mistress has been recuperating from some bad lung congestion.  So Slave showed some mercy, and chose not to make her any more uncomfortable than possible.

That's not to say that we didn't enjoy some lovely wake-up sex before we headed to a beautiful and seemingly deserted national park north of here, for a long bike ride. The wind was brisk, the air was dry and surprisingly cool, and the views were spectacular.

We got back here at our hideaway by around 1 pm, time for some relaxation with  books out on the patio, Naturally, Mistress was completely naked, working on eliminating those tan lines.  I was mulling the thought of tying her to the lounge chair and unleashing the Hitachi, but just then some late afternoon clouds and winds popped up, cooling things off considerably. It seemed like a good time to adjourn to our bedroom for a nap, which turned into a late afternoon "matinee" with Slave commencing things with some hardcore worship, followed by some slow and tender fucking that I hoped did not disrupt Mistress's slow recovery from that nasty cough.

Sadly, we did have to get out of bed by around 5:30 pm, to attend a dinner party down the road a bit hosted by some friends here from Texas.  Slave was grumbling a bit about this engagement: these are nice folks, but, quite frankly, more like people we work with or know through our kids back in River City. A little too suburban and dull, and not the types who represent the iconoclastic charm of the southwest.

But we knew the food and wine would be good, and it's hard to come up with a good excuse NOT to accept a generous dinner invitation when the folks knew we were here without kids and did not have an early Monday work meeting on our "busy" schedules. ( I did suggest to Mistress in our post coital bliss that we could say she had a relapse,  something involving anthrax. She was not amused!)

Truth be told, once Mistress and Slave began our little adventure in the world of kinky sex, dinners with vanilla types can be a little dull, no matter where they are, or what the view.

These two couples are both in their 50's. Not particularly stylish, and certainly not particularly sexy. Our inside  joke about them is that they need other folks around all the time because they don't seem to enjoy their own company, let alone actually have sex. 

So as we were sitting there, munching on some cheese and crackers before dinner, we were a little   dumbfounded when one of the rather frumpy ladies brought up the subject of ..... you guessed it.... 50 Shades of Grey.

Argh.

She'd been reading it. So have her friends. And then there was that "girl" with her boyfriend on the plane up from Texas, reading it too.

I was keeping my mouth shut. But Mistress had to inject.....

"You know, Mick read it too..... he wanted to see what all the talk was about."

Of course, now that she had embarrassed me, I was tempted to note that it was purely for journalistic purposes, so I could review it in our kinky sex blog.

But I was more.... prudent. 

"It seemed pretty lame to me .... I mean, does anyone know any seemingly hot recent college grads who are still virgins?"

Both of these frumpy ladies looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh sure..... there are lots of them out there!", they both seemed to say, in unison.

I guess I don't know many girls who go to TCU, SMU and A&M.

I figured it was time for Slave to shut up, just as their attention turned to Mistress.

"So did you read it Molly?",  giving her that knowing look implying the opportunities  she might be missing for a little private finger fiddling when her lumox of a husband was "out with the boys", maybe bowling or hunting  squirrels.

"No.... when Mick told me  how bad it was, I just stuck it on the shelf...."

"But you'd actually like it..... let him read it to you, or you read it to him.... you never know where that might lead...."

All accompanied by a little naughty tittering.

But I was impressed with the way Mistress shut them both down.

"Believe me, that would not be necessary....."

At that point I'm sure we were both imagining what the two Texas moms would think if they got a glance at UCTMW.

Of course, that might be one way to cut off future not enthusiastically accepted dinner invitations.








6 comments:

  1. Bill, Dir of Security UCTMWJuly 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

    Very impressed that you could hold your tongue, I tend to let fly when confronted with that sort of nonsense. Looks like a great place to ride, hopefully we can try it someday. Get rested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that book is like a gateway drug to the worst conversations I find myself in.

    I just want to say, "Oh, you liked that did you? Perhaps you should stop by my little blog that I keep. You know the one about sex and spanking and such?"

    But, even though they are titillated, I know they are not ready for that, so I too, uncharacteristically, keep my mouth shut. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was SO funny Mick and Molly!!!!!!!!!

    Texans .... What are you going to do with them????

    But I'm not buying the Texas virgin college student

    Have you ever seen Texas college students?????

    Got to say they are fucking hot....

    I bought that book at the airport for B

    She skimmed through it for about 20 minutes and declared it "stupid"

    I skimmed through it on the plane and declared it "horrible and boring"

    Truly...... if that book is getting all the ladies of America to rub one out....

    Well I don't know....

    Well I just don't know

    The book is truly terrible

    And borring

    And stupid

    Hey..... but what ever it takes to keep the gals hot and bothered

    They maybe Ranch members:)

    The befuddled,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw c'mon Mick! I'll bet now that the dinner party is over it really wasn't that bad. At least it gave you some material for the morning blog. I'll bet you might even take the book off the shelf when you get home.

    But yes, virginity among college grads does strain one's credulity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just keep laughing

    The though of two frumpy housewifes giving the mighty Mick and Molly sex advise is just too too funny

    They who have more sex than any couple in America

    And that was before J!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Truly... If those broads only knew.........

    Outragious!!!!!!!!

    The still laughing,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and hot picture Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: