Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yo Ho Ho and a Barrel of Lube

My exploitative experiment in headline composition proved that my cynicism was correct: by titling a post "Scarlett Johansson in Bondage", I drew more than twice as many clicks to that page yesterday as the prior two postings, with bland titles like "Junket" and "Off to DC", had drawn.

 Lesson learned my friends.

The blogosphere is no more sophisticated than the readers of the New York Daily News, as in "Carter to NYC: Drop Dead!"  Sex still sells, and a sexy headline is required even to "sell" a sex blog.

But that still doesn't explain why the post a few weeks back titled "Side Dish" drew nearly three times as many clicks as the posts that bracketed it. Did it somehow get listed on Google with "what to make for  dinner" recipes?

But at least I did have some pictures of Scarlett Johannson in bondage, didn't I? And to further satisfy your prurient interests, here is a video clip showing the scene that I mentioned.  Although if I had been the editor I would have let the camera linger a tad longer on the details of her bondage, or maybe let the villain use an Hitachi to extract information from her rather than the crude threat of letting her fall down that elevator shaft.  I'm dedicating this clip to the other Jay, who is still on his own, with Suzanne and Tammy off on a short vacation. Have fun, big guy, even though National Masturbation month is now over!

Believe me movie buffs, the Avengers does not get any better after this scene, which comes before the title credits begin to roll.

When speaking of masturbation, it's hard not to mention the WC. He's remembered here for a taste for high end lubricant bought by the bucket load. His attempts to load those charges onto his UCTMW expense account have been mentioned here before, But he came to mind when I read this article (likes) in the NY Times yesterday about a guy who "liked" and commented on a facebook ad from Amazon offering a barrel of personal lubricant. His visage then ended up bouncing around facebook in an online ad for said lubricant.  Not the sort of personal endorsement you want all of your facebook friends to see and then pass on to their friends. 

Even sadder, when I searched for  "barrel of lube"  in google images this morning, this poor sap's photo from the Times article also popped up.  Not exactly a  product you want to be forever synonomous with on the internet. So be careful what you "like" out there!

OK.... enough popular culture.  I suppose I owe you some sex on a Saturday morning.

Rest assured that Mistress and Molly had a nice reunion Friday evening here at the UCTMW World HQ after her sleepover at J's loveshack on Thursday night.  WE got back together at around 6 pm, me from the office and she from an office "retreat" up the highway. She beat me home, and when I arrived she was in our bed, already changed into a short black silk nightie, getting herself a little rest.

The weather had gotten cold and damp here, and though we had planned a post-work bike ride it just seemed silly not to crawl into bed with Mistress.  She read the blog as I worshipped those lovely clean shaven folds, wondering if I could the lingering effects of her night with J.  And later, after she had given me permission to fuck her, she recounted some of their exploits from the night before.

"He likes to taste my parts almost as much as you do Slave...."

"I'm sure he's becoming addicted to you, just like I am...."

"I think he may be Slave....."

I was taking it slow and easy, no rush, since we had an evening in front of us with no plans other than a salad and some bad TV.

"And I think you're getting addicted to his cock, Mistress .... you like having two don't you?

"It's not bad, Slave....."

Well, I suspect you know how this goes..... the smutty dialog about her overnight with J drove us into a bit of a frenzy, and soon Slave was begging for permission to cum.  Thankfully, Mistress indulged me.

Just another Friday night in River City.


5 comments:

  1. It IS strange what gets hits and what doesn't -I'm smiling that the Side Dish jump. I'm not surprised you'd get lots but I was busy yesterday so I wasn't even one of your Scarlett Johansson numbers.

    Can you imagine your face bouncing around facebook as the lube guy?? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Mick but I never viewed UCTMW as the sex blogger's version of the Daily News.

    Sounds like J's becoming addicted rather quickly to Mistress' tastes!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always interesting Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be the picture. We discovered that with a work blog once. We used a famous picture of a beatle on a blog and the numbers shot way up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J appears to have some submissive leanings. Your Mistress may soon have two slaves to deal with.

    David

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: