Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mistress's Drive By Cum

Because her new work location is a bit farther from my office, Mistress's opportunities to stop by for some mid-day stress relief have been much fewer and far between.

So it was nice that yesterday she had a meeting in my building with a client. Unfortunately, she had to bring a colleague along, a junior member of her staff.

But that did not deter her.

She mentioned the possibility of a "drop by" at around 11:30 am, and she surprised me when she waltzed into my office at a around 11:20, clearly with mischief on her mind.

She entered closing the door behind her, but was in a bit of a rush.

"I told 'Karen' (her staffer)  to wait in the lobby for me, Slave.... that I had to see you about something...."

I was already up out of my seat, sliding the chair into place against the unlockable door.

In my haste, I forgot to place the absorbent maroon blanket I normally use on such occasions on the blue upholstery.  Ah well, a little Mistress juice won't do much harm, will it?

I did have a chance to take this photo with my I-Phone, if only to show you her nice summer frock. And those well exercised and tanned legs.

I was already on my knees to capture an alternative camera angle, so simply crawled to her pressing my face against those delicious thighs, and worming my tongue and lips to the cusp of her clean shaven folds.

In no time, Mistress was squirming as I poked and probed my way to the spot that took her over the top, her head gently bumping against the door as she stifled a moan of release.

I guess it's lucky that the intern delivering the mail this week had already made his rounds. I'm not sure he knows the protocol of not opening a closed door.

Her "business" concluded, Mistress wriggled back into her undies, now the picture of purposeful lady executive again. Total elapsed time?  Maybe 5 minutes.

"Thanks for the lick, Slave...."

"My pleasure, Mistress.  I hope Karen didn't mind the wait."

4 comments:

  1. I think I mentioned something about time management yesterday or the day before....another perfect example.

    Given any thoughts about a second cage?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your Mistress wearing a stopwatch around her neck? I think you guys may be taking the principles of Gilbreth's time-motion studies into a whole new arena.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress likes to make sure her Slave efficiently uses his time, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I guess so Mick

    And very fetching Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: