Saturday, June 16, 2012

600,000 Page Viewers Can't Be Wrong.


Here in River City, Mistress and Slave had a rather hellacious work week: too much performance art for me; too much up and down the highway and “pitching” for her.

So it was nice to have nothing on the agenda for our Friday evening. We got home at around 5:30 pm, there was a little worship to get Mistress and Slave into the right frame of mind, then a bike ride up to our swim club where Mistress put in some laps for about 30 minutes as Slave rambled through the NY Times.

AS the sun sunk low we headed back to the UCTMW World HQ, had a refreshing “picnic” dinner while perusing the web, drank some wine, then headed to bed. 

The stress had slowly faded into the background, and it was time for some Friday night action.  Mistress instructed her Slave to insert the aneros, as a little reminder of who was in charge… and naturally I complied.

I settled between her thighs for some extended tongue play…. And her hips were soon rising to meet my purposeful lips and tongue. Her moans of convulsions told me I had done a workmanlike job. And by now my cock was telling me it would like to move on to the next round.

“How’s my cock, Slave?”

He questing fingers answered the question for her, and she used her own warm lips to get me into the crazed and begging state quicker than Mitt Romney can reset his etch-a-sketch screen.

Fortunately, Mistress was indulgent.

Our plans today are a little more complicated.  Mistress has an early hair grooming session, after some pre-scheduled wake up sex. I’m going to spend sometime with one of my cute grandsons, and visit my cranky Mother.

“Slave…. while you’re busy I’m going over to pay a call on J….”

“No problem, Mistress….”

“He wanted to know if we should go for a bike ride AND have sex…. but I told him let’s skip the ride today….”

“No point in trying to over-schedule, Mistress.”

So Mistress will get plenty of action today….. she may need a nap by afternoon, and I will be happy to join her.

When I woke this AM, I did notice that the little meter on the blog passed a significant milestone: more than 600,000 page views here. (Actually, there’s probably a lot more, since the meter did not go up at the start, and other “metrics” seem inconsistent…. But …. It’s still rather strange, isn’t it?)

I flipped over to the page that shows how many views particular entries have had and came to a stunning realization: our Western Correspondent is the reigning king of ratings here at UCTMW. 

His “Tutorial on Slave Positions” has been viewed 6021 times, and stands at #1.

His “Tutorial on First Time Ass fucking” ranks 2nd, with  2,181 page views.

Donna comes in 3rd with her “Tutorial on Butt Plugs”, with 2879 views.

“The Contract” comes in 4th, with 2193 views.

You can see links to all of them on the right, which I suspect is one reason why these entries have done so well…. success begets success in the world of internet “journalism”.  

And the fetching photos that accompany Mike’s two “chart toppers” can’t hurt. If I substituted a photo of say, Rick Santorum, with the anonymous kneeling Slave shot currently there, I suspect page views might shrink, don’t you think?  (Maybe an experiment is in order).

And Mistress’s lush ass is bound to attract clicks. Right?

But lets give the big guy and his inimitable stylings on spelling,  grammar and punctuation his due!  WC, when you get back from that well earned vacation after all the long stressful hours you’ve put in at Scarlett Ranch there is going to be a 10% bonus in that fat paycheck of yours. As my mother would say, “don’t spend it all in one place!”

5 comments:

  1. hmmm, wondering about 1) Mitt Romney's etch-a-sketch and 2) what my own top viewed posts are and how to find out. Congrats on 600,000, all of us readers know you as an entertaining read with usually pretty pictures.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughing*

    I always love a WC posting, myself. And Donna...not so say YOUR stylings aren't interesting too, Mick, but the WC has that certain j'en ai se qua...

    Happy 600K...pretty damned impressive, subbro!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 600,000 hits!! That's awesome!!

    You know I'm a faithful reader ~ at least 1,100 of those hits came from me. But i'm here for the story ~ i like to follow your adventures through life and kink. Not to say i don't enjoy the WC, and i love Donna's stuff!! But you and Molly are an inspiration to me.

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mick! You really do have a talented and creative staff at your disposal. Having a Mistress to keep you in line helps too. Well done.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mick will you quit posting pictures of me!!!!!!!!!!!

    Having a great time on our trip

    Molly you are quite the busy bee!!!!!

    The impressed

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: