Sunday, June 17, 2012

An Over Serviced Mistress

Mistress and I got back to the UCTMW World HQ at around 2:30 pm yesterday afternoon, and I could tell she was ..... well, ready for some rest.

While I had been out galavanting with my cute grandson, she had been engaged in some extended play with J over at his "love shack".

Of course, she and I had our own wake-up sex here Saturday morning. Then she had some hair maintenance done. She called me at around 10 am as I was collecting the grandson for our adventures.

"Hi Slave.... I'm headed over to J's now...."

"Have fun, Mistress", I muttered into the phone, out of ear shot of my son in law who was applying sun screen to the squirming 3 year old.

"I suspect I will, Slave...."

And she seemed to have had fun, by the looks of her, as she slid out  of her sun dress, clearly ready for a nap.

"How did it go, Mistress?"

"Had a lot of sex Slave.... I'm pretty exhausted....."

I didn't even want to attempt an orgasm count for the poor dear.

So we settled into bed. She was soon out like a light. Slave had some work to do, so I sat next to her, paging through documents.

Later, when she woke we took a nice bike ride, and settled in for an evening at home, watching an old movie with Warren Beatty and Diane Keaton.  Mistress was on the couch next to me, as the photo shows, barely dressed on something comfy.

But it was clear that her "parts" had been more than adequately serviced by the her Slave and her Lover for the day.

Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone.





"

3 comments:

  1. Yep, knowing when to stop is half the game. Sounds like your Mistress was serviced "just right"

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call Mick. Real submissives have a knack for knowing when their Dommes have had enough. Yes, there are times when that happens.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't what it triggers deep in my monkey brain, the word "serviced" just does it for me... Just like "mounted". What's with that?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: