Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Co-Ordinated Mistress

Mistress had another challenging schedule yesterday, balancing time with the two men in her life.

I was told to wake her at 8 am, which gave us two hours together, which, as you can see, were used constructively.

After some newspaper reading, Mistress found herself with those red cuffs affixed to her wrists, arms locked behind her, and available for whatever her slave had in his devious mind for Switch Day.

Don't you like the way her nail polish matches those cuffs?

There was some spanking, much caressing, and, of course, the application of her favorite power tool. The churning Hitachi soon had those well exercised ass muscles flexing with purpose, and Mistress begging for permission to cum. 

As you can imagine, I was indulgent.

She did make some lovely mewling sounds as my anxious to please her cock took her from behind, her hands now fixed together above her head.

All in all it was a lovely switch day, made all the more pleasant by the fact that our cute Co-Ed had fled the nest to visit a friend for the weekend.  It was nice to ahve that empty nest back again.

But by 10 am, Mistress was off, for a long bike ride with J over in his more pastoral neck of the woods.

I had some chores to do, and a grumpy mother to visit.  I heard from her at about 2 pm, via text.

'Went for a 25 mile ride, Slave ... see you soon."

And I did, at around 3 pm.

"I showered over there Slave.... and there wasn't really sex...."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, he did insist on licking me down there Slave... he's like you about that...."

"I can't say as I blame him...."

Well, I was going to go on a little longer this morning, about our early dinner together, but Mistress is paging me, and I hardly want to miss that window of opportunity, do I? .  I'll close, with a shot of Mistress's color co-ordinated ass after our morning switch!




5 comments:

  1. I'm smiling at Molly saying "there wasn't really sex."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Sin.... what is that???

    Sin I was in Canada last week and had a great time in your beautiful country

    Very hot pictures today BTW you two nuts

    And a cool picture of Molly riding yesterday

    The likes pictures of Molly:)

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good time management by both of you. Very impressive actually.

    J seems to be exhibiting more and more submissive tendencies. Think he's holding back with his "true feelings?"

    The always curious,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes.... Mistress and Bill Clinton seem to have something in common.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing.. at least there was a touch of switch in there!

    Great pictures, as usual.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: