Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The TSA Wants the Key to Your Chastity Belt

Sometimes I wake up here at the UCTMW World HQ  without a clue on what I will write about. And this morning, with the need to wake Mistress by 6:30 am if I am to have my chance for wake-up glory, there was a little extra pressure to meet more morning deadline.

You're probably tired of me reciting the glories of wake-up sex, or the thrill of worshiping Mistress's clean shaven folds at the end of the day. There was no news on the J / Mistress front today - though he will be joining us for dinner tonight. (But alas, the cute C0-Ed will be here too.)

But then I noticed Suxanne's comments over at All Mine about a recent TSA Blog that notes the discovery of a chastity belt by an airport scanner. The writer notes that such devices are not specifically prohibited, but suggests it's not wise to travel with them without the key.

Of course, this raised Suzanne's eyebrow: as she noted, I've you've got the key, what's the point? (Unless you are traveling with your Mistress and she's got the key!)

And I also had to wonder what exactly the folks at TSA would want to do with the key.  WOuld this be like discovering a treasure that someone would want to convert for their own use?

Images of being pulled into a private viewing area by a well armed, long legged TSA inspectress come to my smutty mind.

"I need to perform a more complete inspection, Sir, before I can send you on your way...."

Back in the day when Slave was commuting to see Mistress on the weekends, there were some times when I was required to wear my CB 2000 on Delta. We had those little numbered plastic locks.  It was always a pleasure to have Mistress decide when (or potentially, whether ) to cut that little plastic lock and let me free for our re-union sex.

In those days there were no full body scanners that would detect something that was not metal.

But now that I have the hard steel cage, and rarely travel on my own, it's really not been an issue.

But I have speculated about what folks like tammy do when they are in a plastic cage and need to stand in that scanner, arms overhead, waiting for someone to titter or pull them aside.

Are there any reports that our readers can share?

3 comments:

  1. I do love the idea of those little plastic locks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    WIth all the complaints from travelers about the TSA and how difficult it is, they should now realize that it could be worse. They could be caged cuckolds!

    Love,

    Suxanne

    sorry...Sexanne

    oops....Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading the TSA blog, I was surprised that the blogger didn't expound a little more about the chastity belt thing. Wonder what the "official policy" is?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: