Sunday, June 10, 2012

Walks of Shame, Pomp and Circumstance

The nice thing about Mistress staying overnight with her lover is the hot reunion sex that is sure to follow here at the UCTMW World HQ.

I woke early, as always, and then, after writing the blog, ran through a list of chores that had piled up during the week: mow the lawn, replace some burned out lightbulbs, a little grocery shopping, some air in a tire, that sort of thing.

Keeping busy.

But when Mistress arrived home at around 11:15 - J dropped her off - I was there for her "walk of shame", as she slid into the house in the same cute skirt and top that she left in Friday morning.

"I guess I should keep a change of clothes there, huh?"

"I don't know, Mistress you looked nice in that outfit yesterday.... and just as nice today."

Of course, Mistress knew I was horny for her. And her sense of devotion kicked in....

"Want to have sex, Slave?"

"I was hoping, Mistress...."

"Then go put in your device.... (the aneros).... I do so love what it does to your cock...."

Of course, any additional stimulation would be overkill at this point, more than 24 hours after my last chance to partake of her seductive flesh.  But I was not going to argue, and lubed the little sucker up. Inserting in sent a quick jolt to my cock, that had be semi-hard even before I settled in between Mistress's thighs for some worship as she read the morning's entry here.

"How do I taste, Slave...."

"An interesting mix of flavors, Mistress...."

I didn;t do a full debriefing, since I was so anxious to fuck her, but I did get the impression that Mistress had gotten some oral attention from J last night after I had gotten "first dibs" before leaving them alone last night.

"He likes my taste as much as you do, Slave...."

"You have us both pretty well trained, don't you?"

She just giggled, as I brought her to one slow building cum with my lips and tongue. And, once she was satisfied, Slave was finally given permission to exploit my husbandly privileges.

Ahhhhh.....

The rest of the day was pretty laid back.

Mistress and the cute Co-Ed headed over to our swim club, where I joined them after visiting my cranky aging Mother for a bit.  I couldn't help take the shot above of them in their bikinis.

Know doubt a few heads were turned.

Later we came home and settled in for a late afternoon nap.  But the sound of cars and "pomp and circumstance" startled me to a realization.  It was high school graduation day here in our little town, and despite her year long absence, the official matriculation of our other sullen teen, who remains overseas  until early July.

We hadn't really been thinking of it, but an unexpected wave of nostalgia motivated us up and out the door for the short walk to the local High's front lawn where the cute Co-Ed had graduated a year ago.

I brought my camera. We confirmed that our "little girl" was listed in the program, and we sat in a state of anticipation until they read her name as graduating "in absentia".  I joked that it was more like "on the lam", since she is the unsentimental type who would have grumbled all week about having to rehearse and attend this ritualistic set piece of an historic marker in life.

But  for her parents it was a little sad, oddly celebratory, and also a relief. We had gotten her this far. And while she had gone off on her adventure last August, this is one more milestone in all of our lives. Suddenly, we missed her more than ever, and wanted to reach across the ocean to give her that big congratulatory hug.

You did it!  The next adventure is on the horizon!


4 comments:

  1. NIce... nice sex, nice that your threesome is working so well, and nice that your young ones are "coming of age..."

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I comment much here, but I really enjoy reading you writing.

    And I just went through a graduation that was by "the skin of his teeth". But he got there. On to the next phase. (That one will be fun to watch.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "An interesting mix of flavors, Mistress...."

    Hmmm. I've missed something, I believe... Molly and "J" were originally taking some protective measures during sex. However, this comment seems to indicate that that has changed and that Molly is bringing home a little "something extra" for Mick to taste when worshipping Molly's clean shaven folds. Am I jumping to a conclusion? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitter sweet I know

    But Mick has been at this for 30 years or more

    So congratulations my friend

    My hat is off to you

    Your friend

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: