Monday, June 4, 2012

Mistress Get's a Spanking and Some J Action Too

With all of the cuckold hi jinks here in River City these last few weeks, it's been hard to get in a proper switch day.  But yesterday the "tables turned" as they should on a Sunday morning.  After some paper reading, and Mistress hammered out a proposal for work, there was still some time for Slave to slap the red leather cuffs on her wrists and afix her to our bed, belly down, back up.

Maybe it was all this talk about Jay over at All Mine planning on giving Suzanne a spanking upon her return from vacation, but my palm was itchin' to reddin' her pert little ass.

Ans so, I did.  But I took it slow, interspersing some firm slaps with my palm with some caresses that had Mistress squirming nicely.

It didn't take long for Mistress's cute bottom to turn a nice cherry red. By that time, slave was reaching for the trusty hitachi to top of Mistress's "torture". Suffice it to say that with the power tool thrust between her parted thighs, between the sheets and her squirming clean shaven folds, it did not take long for Mistress to build to a moaning, shuddering climax.

I flipped the device off, and discovered that Slave's work-a-day cock was ready for a little action of it's own. Not wanting to waste too much time flipping her over, I slid in from behind, and my loving thrusts seemed to thrill Mistress almost as much as the intense vibrations of the hitachi.

I did take some time to photograph Mistress's cute ass during all this. Maybe you can see the hitachi peaking out between her thighs?
Now this might be enough Sunday action for your typical Mistress. But as things turned out here, she had some other options which she was more than happy to exploit.

We made an appearance at my grandson's birthday bash, dodging water balloons and passing on the cake, then headed over to J's love shack with our bicycles.  It was my first chance to step inside the scene of Mistress's seduction over these last few months. It's a  cozy place, isolated in a pastoral section of town with lots of privacy. When I saw the nice, private sun deck, I was surprised that Mistress hadn't been over here for some nude sunbathing.  Maybe later this summer?

Our plan was a long bike ride with J.  Soon we were on  rolling hills, then riding along a long river side bike trail. Two hours and 15 miles later we were back, and Slave was more than adequately "exercised".  It was about 3:30 pm, and I had my assignment: do the grocery shopping for dinner, while Mistress and J "conferred" for a while before dinner.

Mistress kissed me goodbye, and I was off, as they slid inside, arm in arm.

They came up for air back at our house at around 7 pm, where Slave had prep-ed for dinner - grilled Salmon and a salad that Mistress would whip up.  The cute Co-Ed joined us, and all went smoothly. She seems to have accepted the concept that J is a business friend of both of us, and the conversation was light and friendly.

After dinner, the three of them picked up some desert at the local DQ. Then Mistress, J and Mick sat down to watch the latest Mad Men episode.  I think Mistress enjoys sitting in the middle on the couch, holding both of her men's hands.

All in all, I think Mistress could say that she had a very full and satisfying Sunday.






4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I'm glad switch day made an appearance again...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering that as I clicked over here...would it be switch day? It's been a long while, after all...perhaps Mick was digging his role, and was no longer needing to "switch"...

    but all is well and normal in mudville, (tho it does look like you went a bit easy on that bottom, Mick, just sayin'...perhaps you could borrow Suzannes wooden spoon?)

    the always helpful

    nilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All,
    Mick has been quite the dutiful slave. I am a tired mistress today (too much activity for someone my age) (but I will die trying.) fun had by all in our household. Love having a slave and a playmate...
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Molly, tell me you aren't that old!!!!!

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: