Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Update

Did you miss us? 

It was one of those rare days Sunday when there was no posting here at UCTMW.  Slave was dragooned into helping our cute Co-Ed, in her last week of her first year at college, come up with some ideas for an end of tern essay. So my creative writing juices were redirected away from smut and humour here on this page.

But rest assured, Mistress and Slave kept the home fires simmering here, even as we negotiated around the ins and outs of our daughter, who tempered partying with study before heading back to campus on Sunday afternoon for a final exam.

Of course, there was some leisurely Saturday morning wake-up sex before Mistress went off to get her hair cut, and Slave did a little grocery shopping.  Then both of us went to the gym, since the weather here had turned rather cold and blustery.

After that we were home for a while, before Mistress headed to her "matinee" over at J's love shack. Their schedules meshed well for some afternoon mischief.  Mistress made sure I was not going to get into trouble while she was "indisposed", though she did not impose my cage as extra protection.

I guess I should be grateful for that.

I went down to our local market to pick-up some flowers for our window boxes, and spent some afternoon time catching up on the news, until Mistress came home at around 5:30 pm.

Now I'll confess when she returned I was just a tad horny.  Speculating about what Mistress had been up to with her lover can get Slave a little "edgy" for my own sexual release. But, naturally, I always follow the  "no touch" rule without specific authority.

But when  Mistress arrived home she had that "sexually spent" look that comes with the territory.

I was lounging on the bed. I had just taken a shower and was in a big blue terry robe. But it was pretty obvious from the look on Mistress's face that Slave was not going to "get lucky" any time soon.

"Oh boy, Slave.... sore back from some very athletic sex...."

Naturally, I offerred a massage, and happily took a rain check.

Fortunately for me, Mistress was more than ready to accommodate her Slave later that evening when we returned from a movie. (We ran into some of Mistress's work colleagues at the movie theatre, but Slave was manipulative enough to steer us away from some late night post-movie drinks with them). .After some warm up worship, Mistress granted her Slave permission to fuck her, and I used the opportunity to its fullest.

Sunday morning we woke to a day with a too packed schedule of tasks and activities. Plus our Co-Ed was 'in the house".  This confluence of circumstances caused Slave to defer his Switch privileges. 

After some work on those essays for my daughter, I retreated to the executive suite with the newspapers and joined Mistress for some leisure time in bed.

But when our pre-gym time was winding down, I reached under the bed for Mistress's favorite power tool - the Hitachi Magic Wand.

"Hmmm..... what's the occasion, Slave?"

"I was going to tie you down and deploy this Mistress, but with the Co-Ed here.... maybe we'll be a little more discrete."

Mistress seemed quite content to have me thumb on the device and slide it between those lovely thighs. And she must have been in a "switch Day" mood, even without suitable restraints, because after she let that churning bulb build her oh-so-close to the edge, she asked her Slave for permission to cum.

"Go for it Mistress...."

Then, she let loose, falling over that edge and shuddering and moaning her self to a rather impressive orgasm.  Fortunately, her sore back had bounced back, and Slave was able to get in on the action too.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Mick and Molly,

    Bill and I are interested in finding out what vitamin or energy regime you two employ. Between unlimited sexual encounters, work, travel, family, and bike rides, plus attending movies, theater and political events, it seems you two have waaaay more energy than we do.

    So, please, spill the secret.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was a little worried.

    After reading today's post though, with words like "raincheck" and "sexually spent", I'm a little more worried.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I'm a little worried too:)

    Molly sexually spent....

    Wow!

    The worried,

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: