Monday, April 2, 2012

The Mistress Has Landed

Mistress left her lover J back in our bed in River City Sunday morning, and hitched a ride from her Mother to the River City airport. She was even able to catch an earlier connection to meet me here in the Land of Enchantment, and I was happy to adjust my own plans to pick her up in Santa Fe where a shuttle van from the airport dropped her off at around 12:45 pm.

Naturally, she looked ravishing and surprisingly relaxed as she climbed out of the van, and I walked up to meet her just a few steps away from the Cathedral de San Francisco.  Bells were ringing, and the faithful were celebrating Palm Sunday. But Slave has a different sort of worship in mind.

Mistress was traveling light, and I grabbed one of the two small bags she had brought along.

"So what's your desire Mistress.... lunch here?  Lunch on the way home?"

"Slave, with all this sun, you know what I want to do.... get back to our house.... take off my clothes.... and get out on our patio...."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress."

We hopped in the rental car for the 1 1/2 drive north to our little hideaway.

Along the way Mistress made our plans for the rest of the day crystal clear.

"Now I know you're horny, Slave...."

"So true...."

"But you'll have to wait a little longer.... first sun.... some lunch on the patio....then, when the sun gets low, I will let you fuck me....."

"I understand completely, Mistress."

Why should  I mind being a sunshine cuckold too.

As we drove, Mistress stoked the fire a bit with tales of her weekend with J.

"I'm happy he took good care of your needs, Mistress."

"He did Slave.... and on Saturday evening I showed him all our toys...."

"What did he think...."

"I think he was a little blown away.... he was impressed to see the harness.... and the riding crops."

"Do you think he wants you to try them on him, Mistress...."

"I don't think that's his thing, Slave....."

Soon we were pulling up our drive under a perfectly clear, vividly blue sky.  It was a lovely 70 degrees.

AS she promised, Mistress was soon out of her travel clothes, stripped to a green thong, and paging through the NY Times on a lounge chair, greedily soaking up those harmful UV rays. After a little lunch, she shut her eyes and zoned out for a while.

I took a couple of  photos to share with J via text.

"Quick transition, huh?"

He responded with concern that she apply plenty of sun screen, and she insisted that she had.  Good thinking J!

And by around 5 pm, she finally conceded that the sun was too low for a beneficial effect.

"It's time, Slave..... why not go put in your device.... (the aneros).... I suppose you've waited long enough."

She wasn't going to hear any argument from me. I am happy to follow her orders.


3 comments:

  1. I envy you the sunbathing Molly! Funny that topless is fine, but bottomless is... less comfortable? I'm the same way btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzie wowzer! Molly is lookin' HOT!!!

    Enjoy your week out west.

    Shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hoped the pampered house slave got to apply some of that sunscreen. Enjoy the rays and I hope you get some skiing in this week.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: