Thursday, April 26, 2012

HNT/ Mid Week Orgasm Overload for Mistress

Mistress seemed to have a good day here in River City. And Slave has no complaints either.

There was some early morning wake-up sex, which delivered at least two cums to her before she headed off for her 7 am bike ride.

While she was riding, Slave finished his "book review", which Mistress read after we showered. Naturally, while she was reading it only seemed natural for Mistress to spread those lovely thighs to allow her Slave access to those clean shaven folds, from the kneeling position.

So there was another cum for her, and we still had a whole day in front of us.

We had planned on lunch together, and Mistress pulled her car up in front of my building. I took the wheel for the short drive up to a local market area, where we had a yummy lunch of Vietnamese noodles and spring rolls. Then we picked up some ruby trout for dinner. J was planning to join us, and we know he enjoys Mick's fish.

We headed back to my office - Mistress had a post lunch appointment elsewhere in my building - and there was still a little time for some mid-day worship.

Our loyal readers know the routine by now. Slave slides Mistress's "throne" against the door, and spreads an absorbent blanket on the seat.  Mistress sits.  Now that tights season is over, all she had to do was pull down her "drawers" let them droop over one foot, and let Slave fall to his knees and take care of business.   By the time I was done, Mistress had moaned and shuddered her way to two more cums.

We were headed home for our dinner with J by 5:30 pm.  We were thrilled to find what we had been waiting for for weeks now: notice that sullen teen # 2 had gotten into the college of her choice, which was a big stress reliever for her parents.  This put us in a celebratory mood, and as we changed into our dinner attire: me jeans and a polo shirt, Mistress a very short black and white lace nightie, sans undies, Mistress reminded me of my duties.

"Aren't you going to offer to worship, Slave?"

"Of course, Mistress..... I just thought that with J coming over you might not want to 'indulge' before dinner....."

"You think too much, Slave....."

No doubt. So there I was, on my knees again for the third time of the day.   Mistress seemed pleased, and even more relaxed by the time I was done with my "duties".

Soon I was preping for dinner, and J arrived at around 7 pm.  Mistress greeted her in the naughty little outfit decribed above, which seemed to raise an eyebrow.

"It's been a week J..... did you miss me?"

I think we all know the answer to that question.  But Mistress liked hearing it anyway.

Dinner was tasty, if I do say so myself.  Trout Almondine. Roasted Potatoes. Sauteed green beans.

Mistress offered to clean up while the "men folk" talked, but I wouldn't allow it.

"Don't you two kids have some catching up to do?"

Mistress certainly agreed, and led our guest by the hand up to the "Executive Suite".

Slave busied himself for the next couple of hours with the NY Times and the ranting on MSNBC.

When Mistress and J came up for air, joining me downstairs,  She had a dazed, well-fucked look.  Who knows how many more cums had been added to the day's tote board.

The three of us sat a while on our coach, Mistress in the middle, cuddled up to both of us, as we watched the most recent episode of Mad Men - A classic I might add, wherein Peggy gives a hand job to an anonymous fellow she shares a joint with at a movie theatre, and Roger Sterling takes an LSD trip.   Ahhhh.... the 60's.

After J bid farewell, Mistress and I headed up for bed.  I offered to worship one more time, a nightcap so to speak, but Mistress admitted she'd had her fill, at least for a Wednesday. 

_______________________________________

P.S. - yesterday we did our review here of Fifty Shades of Grey.  For a more thoughtful and better written take, check out Remittance Girl. http://remittancegirl.com/


3 comments:

  1. Mick, I could never handle it... Your knees must be in good condition to handle all the kneeling you do. If it were me, I'd be carrying one of those little foam pads intended to use in the garden everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry, it's fortunate I have a carpet in my office, and Mistress lets me kneel on a pillow in our bedroom. She's very considerate.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. I lost count just before you began describing the dinner attire.

    Good grief. I feel tired just reading this.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: