Monday, April 9, 2012

Back.....

Mistress and Slave made it back to River  City after a long travel day and a bit of a delay at DFW.  Our first stop once home was to pick up Mistress's car at J's house, where it was cruelly reminding him of her all week in the drive of his "love shack".  I must say it is a cute place, but I did not get the tour. I dutifully headed home to give the two of them a little "private time" before Mistress came back to join me at the UCTMW World HQ.  They have a more extended rendezvous planned for tomorrow evening, before Mistress hits the road for two nights away later this week on business.....

Vacations are lovely, but there is always hell to pay at work for the time off. And,  in this case, there is also an an FWB to tend to, who no doubt has been missing Mistress during our travels, just as I know Mistress has been missing the way he deploys his particular skills on her pliant body.

It's late here, and I also have an early wake-up call tomorrow morning.  So maybe a brief summary of how Slave exercised his Switch privileges Sunday afternoon, as I wait Mistress's return from J's arms?

As you saw from the teaser photo, I did not want to deprive Mistress of her sun time Sunday afternoon when we came down from the Ski Mountain.... so why not mix in a little of the great outdoors with a bit of bondage and discipline.

Mistress's only complaint as I bound her hand and foot to the chaise she had been parked on for an hour or so was that I not lose her book mark on her kindle.  That taken care of, she did her part as the languishing damsel,   barely complaining as I deployed the riding crop she had taken to me that morning to give her ass an even redder glow than the high desert sun had produced.  Those pink marks are  fetching, aren't they?

Once she squirmed and twitched a bit, it was time to mix some pleasure in with the pain. And as you can see, her power tool was all revved up and ready to go.  I slid it under her thighs, the ropes binding her ankles restricting her ability to get full purchase on the churning bulb, making her dependent in her "Master" for the moment to slide the compelling device to and fro where she likes it.

It was impressive to feel that rosy ass as she writhed against the Hitachi, her muscles so tight as her arousal amped up to overload. Within three minutes, she was begging me for permission to come, without me having to remind her of the rules in advance!  What a well trained Mistress!

After she moaned and gyrated to a primo cum, flexing her legs against her bonds, I decided to let her languish a bit.

"Rest up a while before your next 'treatment' Mistress..... I know you could use a nap."

She didn't argue with me as I applied a nice coat of number 8 to her legs, back and ass, making sure my fingers found each and every seductive cravass.  I didn't want her to return to J all sunburned, did I?

After that, I sat in a nearby chair, reading a book. At first I don't think she believed I was imposing a compulsory R & R time as part of her Switch Day, but soon she got with the program. I could tell from her breathing that she dozed off.

It wasn't until about 30 minutes later that a high cloud covered the sun for a few moments, chilling the air, and waking her with a soft moan.

"I actually went to sleep, Slave....."

"So you did..... "

"Don't you want to take me inside and fuck me now..... the sun's gone....."

You can tell her priorities can't you? ..... even fucking takes second bill to some early spring tanning time.

"Not until that second "treatment" Mistress....."

I picked up the Hitachi, thumbed it on, and settling down next to her on the chaise, slid it home one more time.

This time, withing no more than 40 seconds, she was climaxing fore me again.

"Wow, Mistress, what was that?"

"I think you just had me so tuned up Slave.... I just couldn't help myself."

Is that what we call a sensitive trigger or what?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sensitive trigger indeed. Nice photo. And I agree, you have to make hay while the sun shines or whatever the tanning metaphor would be...
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly held her orgasm in check for three minutes after the Hitachi was deployed? That's impressive!

    I was thinking maybe you and J might stay in the same house while Molly is out of town, and get to know one another better. Over at All Mine, tammy and Jay seem to have found common ground and Suzanne seems to really enjoy the double teaming.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely no place like home. Especially when you have a couple of places to go!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: