Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mistresss Gets a Nostalgic Spanking

Mistress and Slave had a lovely Vietnamese dinner in Georgetown last night, then took a long walk back through those romantic lanes that transport you back to the Gilded Age, or the days of Presidents Cleveland and McKinley.

But as we strolled through those gaslight lanes, we reminisced about a trip we shared to our nation's capital more than 20 years ago. We were in a different world then (as well as different marriages), and it was long before your writer became the slave in this relationship. George H.W. Bush was President, and we were all trying to keep track of those thousand points of light.

In fact, when we walked these lanes on that occasion we were playing a bit of a sexy bondage game: Mistress wore some solid police handcuffs, behind her back, with her black raincoat tucked over her shoulders.  It seemed like a hot little adventure at the time, and does even now.

On the same trip, Mistress recalled, I used a wooden hairbrush to redden her lovely 20 something bottom.  Just talking about it got the juices flowing.  Then I remembered in the morning it would be our "Switch Day".

"Do you happen to have a hairbrush with you, Mistress?"

"Uhhhh..... yes, Slave..... I believe I do."

So this morning, I lavished some oral attention on Mistress's clean shaven folds as she caught up on the blog.  But I left her short of satisfaction once she put the computer down.

"Why did you stop, Slave?"

"Where's the hairbursh, Mistress?"

She seemed a bit taken aback, but confessed that it was in the bathroom.  I fetched it, returned to the bed, and insturcted her to slide over my lap.

"You're really going to spanke me with that thing, Slave?"

"For old times sake, Mistress."

I must say she squirmed delightfully, and stifled the cries of "agony", as I proceeded to redden that delightful bottom.  Of course I broke up her punishment with some slow and devious strokes with palm and fingers, so that by the time I put down the brush, it hardly took me long to use my fingers to give her a nice little pre-fuck cum, all while she was still lying across my lap.

Mistress takes her medicine well. Better than me, I might add.  And don't you like the red glowher brush left "behind"?




4 comments:

  1. It's been years since I've reddened Mrs Haversackers' smooth ass cheeks. She doesn't seem to have much tolerance to pain, but I do remember a few times when her cheeks had that same delightful glow as Molly's do in your photo. These days, it's my ass that gets the rosy tinge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you Harry..... maybe you need to bring up the concept of Switch day with Mrs. H?

      Mick

      Delete
  2. Lovely picture!! Sounds like you had a lovely time...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope the Trophy Cock is too preoccupied to read this post. I for one don't want to give him any ideas.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: