Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lazy Slave

Slave rolled over in bed this morning, with Mistress's arm draped around me. It was time to get up if I wanted to compose a proper blog.....

"Maybe I'll skip the bog this morning, Mistress.... too tired, and too cozy in here...."

"Fine by me, Slave....."

As it turned out, the extra time in bed was well spent.

It gave me more time to graze at the delta of Mistress's luscious thighs.

It gave me more time to take my pleasure from her slowly and passionately, making sure she had a bonus cum or two before I begged for my own permission.

And it even gave us both more time to loll in bed, reading the paper and catching up with the enws of the day before we hit the shower.

And since Slave has to be up and out very early tomorrow to visit our nation's capitol, well might as well enjoy a little extra time in bed with Mistress when the opportunity presents itself, right?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with some extra time in the sack. Especially if it cums with a couple of orgasms :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: