Friday, April 20, 2012

ReUnited

Thankfully, Mistress's plane was on time arriving here in DC, giving us plenty of time to "catch up" in our hotel room before dinner at one of our favorite restaurants anywhere.

I think Mistress was a little stunned at how quickly Slave shed his clothes and assumed a pseudo-seductive position on our bed.  But it did not take me long to coax her into joining me. While Mistress had plenty of sex with J on Wednesday night, I believe she was sympathetic to my sad and horny plight. It would not take long for her work-a-day cock to resemble one of this City's notable monuments.

Soon my face was buried in those clean shaven folds, as I savored the flavors and scents I had been desperate for during my 36 hours or so of celibacy.  (Though I surely wasn't tempted in her absence to sign on with the right wing Catholics camped out in the Hotel lobby yesterday morning for their big "prayer breakfast", which looked just like any other big political fund raiser but for the smattering of nuns in full regalia. My guess is these weren't the same nuns slapped down the other day by the Vatican for being too caring for the poor and too soft on gay marriage).

Things developed nicely over the next few minutes after Mistress had a choice starter cum. She was pleased to allow me to fuck her with both energy and vigor, and, in response to my questions, fill me in on some of the other more exotic uses she and J had put to the furniture in our TV room.

Whether you call it a "hassock" or a "footstool", apparently there was enough room on it for Mistress to get on all fours and be taken by her "relief pitcher" from behind.

"But after a while, we did adjourn to the bedroom, Slave....."

I was more than content with the comfort sex unfolding for me here in DC, and soon Mistress gave me permission to cum..... Ahhhhhh.

And we just repeated the sequence again here this morning, after a very good night's sleep cuddled close and tenderly.

Now we're up and heading out..... me to the end of my rather tedious conference, and Mistress to some meetings with some movers and shakers.

But it looks like our schedules will have us back together here by around 3:30 pm.  I don't think we'll be wondering what to do.

6 comments:

  1. Is it any wonder politicos get into tangled sexual liaisons while living in the shadow of our National Phallic Symbol?

    So glad your reconnection was spectacular. Sounds like you both had some great fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Donna!!

    I glad your long ordeal has cum to an end Mick

    Molly you are heartless:)

    The feels Mick's pain,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you provide a few more specifics about that pseudo-seductive position you were in?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. We call ours an ottoman. You should be aware, Mick, that that particular piece of furniture is also an excellent place to receive a good pegging... You can pass that bit of information along to Molly. She may want to try it out with you, or perhaps with J???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear!
    Welcome to my fair city...enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: