Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tutorial On Oral Pleasuring from Our Senior Correspondent


 Hell week is finally over here at the UCTMW World HQ.  Mistress got home from her two night business trip yesterday afternoon, and Slave ended a marathon of performance art for my own job. Both of us were too burned out last night to undertake the bike ride we had planned. But there was plenty of R & R & S.  We had some catching up to do!

Tonight we're looking forward to dinner at a favorite local restaurant with J. What the "sleeping" arrangements are after dinner is done  is anyone's guess!

Thankfully, Donna was kind enough to pass on this contribution while Slave catches his breath!


Isn't it great when you come across something that really strikes you as funny? That happened when I came across this little saying the other day.



It made me think of subs I know, both male and female. Our bad mouths may irritate our Dommes/Doms and put us in the position of being disciplined, but those same mouths deliver great treats for our Mistresses and Masters. In thinking of recent experiences of Mick, tammy and me, we have all three received significant spankings or croppings for using our mouths in a manner not so pleasing to our Dommes/Doms. 

Molly used a crop on Mick just this past weekend for making some remarks in front of friends that she thought were ill-advised. tammy has received the old-fashioned wooden spoon treatment from Suzanne to help her remember her Ps and Qs, and at my last offense for inappropriate language, I was the recipient of a bare handed spanking, followed by swats with a crop.

On the other hand, certainly those who read UCTMW regularly are familiar with Mick's talented tongue and lips that are always ready to bring Mistress Molly to throbbing orgasms at any time and any location. Making use of every room in their house, both of their office buildings and every stop on cross-country trips, Mick is always turned on and ready to use his mouth to make Molly twist and shout.

That being said, I think tammy, over at All Mine, would get the award for dedication to service by using one's mouth in a positive and loving way. she is absolutely dedicated to doing a marvelous job of licking and sucking her Domme Suzanne, bringing her to orgasm again and again, using her considerable talents on Suzanne's clit, vulva and vagina as well as her rosette. tammy also fluffs Jay, he of Trophy Cock fame and the third person of their Loving Triad. And after the Trophy Cock has been fluffed, and Jay and Suzanne have made passionate love and the TC has released its seed in Suzanne, tammy consumes the evidence of the love shared among the three of them and cleans both Jay and Suzanne with her tongue, lips and mouth.

In my case, Bill is quite pleased with my oral talents. Granted, he sent me to LaDomaine for training for that particular skill, so it would be a disappointment to be found lacking, but there have been no complaints. I have several different styles of blow jobs, but the most common for us lately has been the planned, relaxed variety. This involves beginning with a warm washcloth that I use to slowly and provocatively wash Bill's groin. Over and under, around and around, up and down, going slowly and gently. The washcloth drops away and I blow softly all over the area, working my way to his balls. I gently suck one ball into my mouth, rubbing my tongue back and forth, incrementally increasing pressure as I continue. Then slowly pulling back my head, I reluctantly allow the ball to drop from my lips. Sucking the other ball into my mouth, it receives the same treatment.

The time is then right to lick my way with long, moist licks all the way up to the tip of the penis. That special area just under the head that corresponds to the female clitoris gets the same sort of attention I like to receive on my clit, the tonguing, gentle nibbling, pressure and suction. When the drops of pre-cum are running down from the head of the penis onto my lips or cheek, I lean up and hold my mouth open surrounding the head of the penis, letting my warm breath increase anticipation, and then quickly lean forward to take as much into my mouth as I can. With constant suction, I begin a rhythm of going straight down as far as I am comfortable, and letting the tongue add just a touch of a twist on the uptake, just as you would with your hand. After his breathing patterns change up, the time has come to relax the throat as much as possible to take even more in. From that point there are variations I employ, but having started with careful attention to detail, the end result is always explosively wonderful.

So as one among many with a bad mouth doing great things, I find that little sign to be very true!

Hugs,
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Donna,

    Thank you for all the praise. i suppose i am very "dedicated."

    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tammy, I would absolutely give you an award!

    Hey WC, Playing with your balls this weekend? Golf balls, I meant golf balls, you know that, right?

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Donna, there is something that mouse loves! Going down on Omega is simply, well, blissful! To her it really is worship!

    What's funny is mouse never enjoyed it much before him.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna,

    You are way too easy with your compliments of tammy. I trust she is appreciative. As usual you do a great job filling in here.

    Just returned from dinner with my own Jay. Poor sissy was left behind.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: