Thursday, December 1, 2011

HNT / Getting Holiday Ready

First, for those of you concerned about the prospects of an Ice Age here at UCTMW based on yesterday's post, breath easy. After I signed off here yesterday morning, I crept up the stairs and found Mistress sound asleep. She'd had a particularly long day Tuesday - back and forth for a business pitch in the Big Apple - and was pretty tired. But after I nuzzled her awake she was definitely in a feistier mood.

The bonus for me was that she still had her peek-a-boo tights on from the night before. You can imagine me cuddling up particularly close to her during the night as she slept, satisfying my fetish for the texture of those tights against my thighs and cock. Now I was going to get a more satisfying opportunity to fully exploit them.

As she read the blog it was ritual worship time: me spreading her thighs, and camping out at their apex, using my tongue to tease her into arousal as she read the daily edition. Then, once she closed the laptop, I went to work in earnest, treating her to a nice wake-up cum to break her day long "fast" (really it had been since Monday evening).

Then it was my turn. She generously used her fingers to make sure her work-a-day cock was at full mast, then allowed me to slide it into that strategically placed aperture in those tights.

Ahhh.....

Suffice it to say that I was way past ready for this little treat.

When I asked permission, and it was granted, Mistress was complementary.

"My.... that was a big one Slave.... you must have been pretty horny for me...."

No fooling.

We went into work a little later than normal, and after work, headed over to our gym for a little pre-dinner work out. That's an additional bonus of the empty nest: no need to rush home to feed sullen teens.

One change for us this holiday season is that we will not be headed to our Mountain hideaway for Christmas and New Years, something that has been our routine for  13 years or so. Mistress's new job, and school schedules for our one daughter makes it pretty impractical.  Though it will be strange to be "home for the holidays" here in River City.

The picture above is from our place out West. I know as Christmas approaches, we will be whiney and nostalgic. Dealing with the grumpier members of the family, rather than the ski slopes and the laid back ambiance of the Mountains will be a pain. But we will do our best. We even put up a Christmas tree over the weekend. I'm thinking that on Switch Day, we may have to do a little photo shoot with the tree as seasonal background.


6 comments:

  1. Shocking news yesterday, I'm so glad that there's been a thaw.

    Good luck with the festive season and the annoying relatives. You need a strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, all is well with the universe again! Thank goodness!

    aisha

    P.S. You do need a strategy. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress is so beautiful!

    I think that in all fairness you and Mistress need to send the company that made those tights some more money. They have held up remarkably well through many circumstances that I doubt the manufacturer considered for the product.

    Perhaps this can be a financially lucrative situation. How about you advertise the tights on the sidebar for a cut of the profits along with the good will that will come from those of us who would like to have a pair of those tights? Oh, and maybe a little cut of the profits to me for coming up with the idea?

    So what do you think?

    The ever thinking of financial security for UCTMW
    Southern Correspondent,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dealing with grumpy family members just means that slave needs to make sure Mistress receives some well deserved relaxation in free moments ;)

    Glad things are back to normal!

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the company girl Donna!

    Very funny

    And Molly pretty risque to wear the tight to the big apple

    Very cool

    The wants to see those tights,

    On Molly

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer about having to stay in River City for Christmas. Hope all the family members give you enough space for some playtime. If not, we could be reading the words of a very grumpy sex blogger.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: