Monday, December 19, 2011

A Laid Back UCTMW Weekend

With our sweet if sullen teen around over the weekend, the more adventurous aspects of Molly and Mick's adventures had to go a little more underground than we would like.

Nonetheless, it was a relaxing one, time to spend with a new friend (that neighbor who shares a bit of our kink) and old (some folks we dropped into see in Friday night).

We went from a frank conversation at a local bar with R (or DC, the persona he used to comment on Saturday's post) about how our blog got started and some of the twists and turns along the way, to an evening with long time acquaintances who would be "shocked...shocked" if they knew what really went on in our seemingly sedate empty nest.

But that doesn't mean Slave can resist the temptation to throw in a few hints.  When our retired College Prof friend commented on the boots Mistress was wearing - black ones with laces that go up the front - he asked her if it was a hassle to do those laces. I interrupted before Mistress could answer:

"Actually, it's my job to kneel down and do them for her....."

This got a laugh from all on hand, and Mistress had to explain that actually the laces are faux and the boots zip up the back.  (You can see them above, along with our lovingly dorky host, wearing sandals in December!)

Later, when the same College Prof complemented me on my  writing ability -- he's a long time client too -- I told him that it was really going to waste.

"Maybe I should start writing a sex blog..... that would be a whole lot more fun."

Looking around at the small group on hand -- all in their late 50's and into their 60's - I suspect no one even knew what a sex blog was.

Yesterday began with some worship for Mistress. But since she was reading Donna's wonderful parody of the WC's writing style, it was interrupted repeatedly with her guffaws. Try lavishing a woman's luscious clean shaven folds while she is laughing some time.  It's hard work!

Fortunately, once she was done with the blog, Mistress's attention refocused on my efforts, and after a suitable starter cum, she was generous enough to allow me to fuck her.

The rest of the day here was almost embarrassingly laid back, particularly for Slave.  We went to the gym, then Mistress focused on some catch up work while Slave did the grocery shopping and then watched more football than any guy deserves down in my man cave. Amazingly, our local pussycats woke up from their month long hibernation in the 2nd half, and remain alive for the playoffs, at least for another week!

Mistress sat down there in the Cave with me, a busy girl, grinding out some work for one h=of her clients, while trading some text messages with the WC and our new found kinky neighbor. She even got a little more information about him from her Mother, who stopped by in the afternoon to take the sullen teen out to lunch. Her Mom was a little curious about how our paths crossed, and Mistress made up a suitably ambiguous explanation about a political event. But it does sound he's made a very nice impression.

As for the WC.... well, he was trading texts with me too about the fate of his beloved "donkeys". For weeks they had been led from the wilderness by their new "Moses", Tim "God Made Me Do It" Tebow,  But all good bible stories come to an end, and yesterday they ran into a Patriotic Buzz Saw.

In retrospect, it's a shame that Suzanne over at All Mine and the WC did not have a suitable bet on the outcome.

Her "Big Blackie" might have gotten in a little extra action.


7 comments:

  1. GREAT boots!! i bought some last night, but your Mistress' boots are cuter than mine. i think i need to shop some more... Although, mine might be more comfortable than hers, there's something to be said for that...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well,

    I saw that one comming

    Congradulations to the folks in Boston

    And especially Suzanne Jay and Tammy!

    And Tammy thanks for picking my Donkeys

    Maybe they will mett again this year

    But

    I want the points in any future bet!

    The always takes the points,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Mistress Molly enjoyed my attempt to write like the WC. It's actually harder than it would seem...which doesn't mean I am giving up on the idea of winning that year end bonus quite yet!

    You know Mick, maybe those neighbors of yours wouldn't be shocked about the kinkiness that takes place in your house, car, offices and your vacation home as well as hotels and B&B's wherever you two travel. Who knows but what they may be into some kinky stuff, too?

    Riff Dog may be another one of your neighbors! It's really hard to tell from what people present to the vanilla world and, as you well know, once the kids are out of the house, anything goes! Woo-hoo!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Actually, it's my job to kneel down and do them for her...."

    Well done Mick. That wouldn't have flown too far over the heads of my circle of friends :)

    I was on the lookout for any sexy looking balding Michael Caine lookalikes at my own party yesterday. There was an ample supply of balding men...but none nearly sexy enough to bear your resemblance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me begin by saying that I am "just a lurker", one who over time has enjoyed a wide variety of sex blogs, rarely leaving comments (I think I've left two comments in more than four years) and never signing on as a follower.

    That being said....I have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and that of Suzanne at All Mine. I 've never seen two blogs in the sex blogosphere complement each other so well. It's unique, interesting, and very entertaining. I don't know what the connecting is but I hope it continues.

    I just left a similar message on Suzanne's blog, wishing her well as she recovers from her illness. I hope your two blogs continue for a long time!

    AnonymousAdmirer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne,

    I am sure Molly loved your comment

    I know how proud of her Man she is

    And rightly so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great game and i came out of it with great respect for Tebow....he is a qb with a lot of potential in him (especially once he starts sharing the ball=carrying duties with the rest of his teammates!)

    Glad you had a nice weekend....

    hugs all around,

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: