Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Senior Correspondent and Director of Security Celebrate an Anniversary


 Slave finished up a rather time consuming project for work yesterday, giving me a much cleaner plate as we approach the time of year when the office clears out, the phone rings much less than normal, and the work related emails slow to a crawl. In past years, we would already be heading out to our Mountain Hideaway, kids in tow, for skiing and relaxing in that place we love for its natural beauty and distinctive culture. 

In fact this is the first time in 13 years we have spent the holidays here in River City. Our sullen teen, who used to whine about missing her friends at the holidays, now says she's "bored" here. Ah well. 

One thing that made us leave here at Christmas time for so many years was the mind numbing and angst inducing requirement that we deal with our extended family in long drawn-out carbo loading rituals. Too much drama and backbiting!

But oddly, after 13 years of making new friends out in the high dessert, we have discovered its a bit of a relief to avoid what had become compulsory group meals and outings with a motley crew of a little too high maintenance  2nd homers from places like Houston and Tulsa. 

Suddenly I'm looking forward to a Christmas Eve at my daughter's place, with my two cute grandsons running wild, chomping at the bit for Santa's arrival, rather than making green chili stew for 15 acquired ski buds, and worrying whether some ditzy college professor from Texas will guzzle all of  my Jameson before I get a pour.

Last night closed the deal on the "wish we were there or here" debate for Holidays 2011. The same Jamison guzzling Texas ditz texted Mistress with the "big news" that a certain former Secretary of Defense who should be in the Hague on trial for war crimes had just arrived at our favorite joint to have a few drinks and listen to music. Talk about the grinch who stole Christmas!

That made it official: we're glad to be home for the holidays!! 

Last night, after we lit the candles,  the sullen teen even made us latkas to go with some flank steak I grilled in the a little too warm for the holidiays weather here in River City. Yum!

We'll head out West - just the two of us- in mid-January, when the crowds or off the mountain and I can bogart that bottle of Jamison to my heart's content.

Ooops.... I almost forgot. This is a sex blog! Not a whiners forum. Fortunately, our Senior Correspondent has something to steam up your day:


Tuesday was our 33rd wedding anniversary and we had said we would forgo gifts this year. We had decided we would chalk up the remodeling as our anniversary gift, not only for this year, but for many years to come.
On Tuesday morning, I headed out to the kitchen to plug in my old trusty percolator and there on the counter was an envelope with my name on it, and beside it sat a small jewelry box. I took the box in my hands, popped the lid back, and there sat a beautiful ring, white gold with amethyst stones in a diamond pattern. Beautiful. I slid it onto my ring finger and found that it fit like a dream. I opened the card, and while Bill usually gives me funny cards, this one had a wonderful romantic lyric. Aw! So sweet.


And then it dawned on me that I didn't have anything for Bill! That bugger. We said we weren't going to do this and now he had given me this beautiful gift and I didn't have anything for him. But wait, as a red-blooded, hot and sexy male, I could think of something Bill always appreciated receiving.
Deciding to make this both decadent and luxurious, I headed down the hallway, pausing at the guest bath to heat up a thick, soft washcloth under very warm water, then headed into the bedroom. I slipped into the bed, pulling the covers back to expose my naked He-Man. Just as he started to make grouchy noises and turn onto his side, I began slowly rubbing his groin with the very warm, soft cloth. On some deep level, his body remembered what follows a warm massage like that, and he returned to his back and gave a little hum as I continued on.
As you can well imagine, what followed was a great deal of cock licking and sucking, a fair amount of using my tongue to bring balls further into my mouth, one, then the other, to be sure they each received the attention they deserved, and all the above was accompanied by some pressure on that very sensitive spot just behind the ball sack. Thoughts of the WC's brother's thumb action came to mind and with a few naughty thoughts whispered into the long, hard human microphone I held in my hand, may I say that Bill launched very, very well.
Not one to stop until I, too, have been sated, he pulled me onto his chest and as he became revitalized, we continued together. After a rest, the Hitachi came into action followed by a shared warm shower with much kissing and laughter throughout.
 
What I offered may not have been wrapped with a bow, but Bill was smiling about his anniversary wake-up for quite some time.
Earlier today I was thinking that since we don't have little kids around eager to get us out of bed at the crack of dawn to see what Santa brought, and even though I do have other gifts for Bill, maybe I should plan on an encore for Christmas morning. I don't think he'd say no. You?

Coming Up Tomorrow: Whatever happened to that Francois guy?  Here's a hint.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Vanessa! My Dom and I have grown up together and it has been a great adventure and wonderful journey.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous present.

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've hit the perfect balance Mick and Molly, of holiday cheer at home, followed by a *relaxing* retreat rather than finding more obligations!!

    Donna...wow.

    First, what a thoughtful, sexy, wonderful Dom/Husband you have there...and what a delightful gift you gave in return....

    you two are every bit as erotically charged as M and M are....just sayin'....

    Hugs and Happiness on the start of your 34th year together! So glad it got off with a bang. *giggle*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having just returned with my lovely bride and two sullen teens of my own

    from our little ski shack on the slopes of Vail

    AKA

    The house that Mick built

    I have breaking news

    Donna and I have decided to write a joint tutorial

    From the Male/Female perspective

    And

    The Dominant/Submissive perspective

    The first one will be:

    Drum roll please!

    Corporal punishment/spanking/domestic discipline

    We hope to make it both HOT and Funny

    But Donna informs me we should focus on the HOT

    Works for me!

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see this collaborative effort among our staff. Much better than manipulative back stabbing.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly & Mick,

    Didn't realize you guys had been schmoozing with the likes of Rumsfeld all these years at your little hideaway. I suppose you also had a few beers with Cheney before heading out to shoot some quail!

    Donna - Congratulations on your anniversary! The love you have for one another is so beautiful :)

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you and your Mistress are enjoying the holiday and not missing your usual escape.

    Donna - CONGRATULATIONS!! Happy, happy anniversary. You and Bill are such a wonderful couple - hey, another role model for me! Cool!

    HUGS,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was enjoying this until I saw the Rumsfeld comments. What in the world makes you think that anyone gives a rap about your political opinions?
    I sure don't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill, Dir of Security UCTMW, IntDecember 24, 2011 at 6:58 PM

    My political thoughts are part of me. Not only thing he should be in jail but all his buddies as well!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: