Sunday, December 11, 2011

Putting the WC's Tutorial to Good Use

Here in River City Molly and Mick had busy mornings. We spent time together at our gym, then Slave went off to help his grumpy mother excavate and hang her Holiday lights. Mistress spent a little time on foot and finger nail maintenance. Then, by around 2 pm, we found ourselves at home ---- alone ---- until we were heading off to a Holiday Party at around 7:30 pm.

"I think you're going to get in on all this ass fucking action this afternoon, Slave...."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Sure enough, after a little reading and a nap, Mistress directed me to "get out my supplies, Slave."

I suspect Mistress was  even more enthusiastic than normal about preparing for our little ritual after reading about Suzanne's plans for Jay, and seeing that cute video from Weeds we posted yesterday.

I retrieved her harness, and "cock", and of course our little bottle of lube.Once she cinched her harness in place, she slid in to bed next to me for a little kissing and kanoodling  as a prequel to her taking me from behind.

"I want to make sure you're already nice and hard before I take you from behind, Slave...."

I must say she was true to her word. Feeling her warm body next to mind, our tongues intertwined, and considering what was to come, it was not long before my "work-a-day cock" had taken on a life of its own.

Of course, Mistress was monitoring the situation and knew it was an apt time to place me on my belly, ass avaiable to her.  It was easy for her to find her mark and drive it home, so to speak.

Soon Mistress had reached her own critical mass, and was cumming hard, moaning and thrusting even deeper into me, until she had her fill.

AS the WC described yesterday, this little exercise is not one that makes Slave come, but it sure does the trick for Mistress.

Once she'd had her fill, she rose off me, shed her harness, and told Slave to go insert "your device...."
, as a reminder of what had transpired. ANd yes, WC, that extra stimulation makes sure the cock is particularly needy.

I slid back in to bed, and, sliding next to Mistress, her fingers found "her cock" and began to toy and tease. Soon Mistress was begging for the privilege to do some of our afternoon fucking

"You know Slave, you really are pampered.... A lot of the Mistresses out there deny their slaves more often than not...."

"No doubt about it Mistress.... you're pretty indulgent."

But by now I was pretty desperate to be indulged. Those fingers, the aneros, and all of the preliminaries had Slave very close to the edge, even though we had our wake-up sex not that many hours ago.

But she wasn't done just yet.

"You know we used to have that weekly abstinence day here.... but I got a little easy on you about a year ago... maybe we should start that again... right now."

That last line was delivered as a single recently manicured finger slid oh so tauntingly up the length of my cock.

By now I was getting a little worried.

Was Mistress suddenly opening a new chapter in our  contractual relationship?

Yikes.

Fortunately, it was about this time -- after a little more particularly pathetic whimpering and pleading on my part - that Mistress indulged her Slave, once again.

"Yes, Slave.... you can fuck me now...."

Ahhhh.....


4 comments:

  1. Whew! i was a little worried for a minute there. Glad it worked out for you!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Oh Mick,

    Now Suzanne,

    Don't suppose you want to weigh in?

    Do you?

    Do you?

    I think you should

    Is it time to un pamper the over pampered house slave?

    The ever curious

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a rather pampered sub/slave myself, I think slaves function better with a bit of pampering.

    Punishment here in the mountains often consists of withholding orgasms and sometimes foregoing cuddling all together, in my all together. But really, if we have served well, shouldn't we be pampered a bit?

    Remember the words of some smart person, "A well pampered slave makes for a well pampered Mistress/Master." And no, I can't seem to recall who said that, but I'm sure I heard it somewhere.

    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Mick,

    How about that crazy Tbone?

    WTF?

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: