Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Western Correspondent Collects His Debt

We've been having rain here in River City of biblical proportions. Poor Mistress had to drive back and forth to our oh so flat state capitol yesterday, and I was burned out just driving to meet her at our gym late in the day, through bumper to bumper traffic that turned a 2o minute drive into nearly an hour. 

That may explain why Slave slept so hard last night, and woke a little later than planned. And I had to fiddle a little longer to make sure my cage ring is in place. I have a political meeting to attend after work, and Mistress is particularly wary about letting me mix and mingle at a political gathering without suitable "protection" for her interests. Plus, in  just a few moments, she will get the dividend of Slave's work-a-day cock with the extra heft and staying power that comes with that hard metal ring wrapped tightly around its base and my balls.


So fortunately we have WC's account of how he collected the "obligation" his wife B incurred when he nobly volunteered to fill her gas tank during last week's snowstorm. Here it is, though Slave could not help but add a few comas:





After I went back upstairs, I woke B up and told her it was time to pay up!

I had her strip naked and assume position number 3  [See The WC’s tutorial on Slave positions, to your right]

And

I proceeded to insert a butt plug up her bottom

Very hot

I then gave her a hard swat, laid on my back and told her to get to work

Her eyes kind of glazed over in subspace


BTW, she is a powerhouse professional in "real" life

She began kissing and sucking my cock and balls and got me rock hard

I grabbed her hair with both hands and basically fucked her face

Then my plans changed

I decided that I wanted to fuck her

SO

I put two pillows under her ass and mounted her, warning her not to cum or I would take a strap to her bare bottom

But 

I knew she wouldn't be able not to cum

Bad me:)

When I sensed she was nearing orgasm I began to talk to her, which I knew would put her over the edge

I said "this is what wives should do ... have both their  holes stuffed while their husband uses her...

She came hard

I continued to fuck her, and tell her things I knew would make her cum

So from a planned no orgasms 

There were many many orgasms

Very hot!

So Suzanne

Guess I'm just a soft touch like Molly

Everybody but Tammy seems to be an over pampered house slave

Poor Tammy

The rest of the story,

WC 
Thanks WC. We enjoy you're prose, clearly influenced by James Joyce.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, WC! That is really hot. Very nice!

    You should write about you and B more often. I would love to hear more about putting the Slave Positions into daily use.

    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, Dir of Security UCTMWDecember 6, 2011 at 9:28 AM

    Well played, WC, well played!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful time. Not sure what it is about about when you guys start talking that sends us over the edge...

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the props Donna, Bill and Mouse,

    Just doing my husbandly duty:)

    The does his duty,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC,

    Mucho caliente! Your verbal skills seem to rival those of the Special Occasion Cock.

    The not into pampering her submissive,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Suzanne!

    Verbal skills are underrated,

    After all,

    Sex is 90 percent in the brain

    BUT

    Big cocks, tight pussy's and and hard bodies don't hurt the situation:)

    But with D/s

    I think you are right

    Tammy is much happier with you being very strict


    Than if you were lax

    The rest of of us understand that

    BUT

    We all have different relationships

    Like Mick and Molly

    B and I switch

    And I guess you and Jay do too

    But not you and Tammy

    So Good for her!

    You go girl

    The pontificating,

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: