Thursday, December 8, 2011

HNT/ Kicking Off the Holiday Season

Last night began the  round of local holiday parties for Molly and Mick. This was an event on our scenic downtown - all lit up with holiday lights now, the giant tree very festive on the town square, with skaters cruising around the  temporary rink thrown up over the Thanksgiving weekend.

But first things first: Mistress planned a stop at my office for a little "pick-me-up" before we headed over together to the annual party thrown by a local business association. We knew there would be some downers to deal with over there, along with some old friends, so it made sense to have a short sensual diversion before putting on our chipper holiday faces.

One of my colleagues, who has a bit of a crush on Mistress, we'll call him Bob, wanted to know if we could all walk over to the Party together. But I had to inform him that Mistress was running a little late and we had "something to talk about" before heading over. He seemed a little crestfallen, but then imagine what he would think if he knew that within moments, Mistress's clean shaven folds would be on full display in my office. No doubt he would have been happy to add his own devotion to the worship that was to come.... err... cum....

Within moments of her arrival, her "throne" was pushed up against the door, Mistress had pushed to one ankle the festive black velvet pants she had worn for the occasion, and  Slave was on his knees, savoring Molly's sweet nectar. It wasn't long before her legs were wrapped around my neck and those folds were rising up to meet my mouth as she stifled moans of ecstasy.

I did take a break to shoot this photo, which I hope satisfies those of you who just come here for the "good parts". Don't you like that festive scarf?

At the party we ran into the usual suspects. And its always a great joy for me to go to one of these events with Mistress, basking in her reflected glow.

There was one guy - the manager of a local retailer - who was talking to Mistress as I stepped over to the bar to refresh our drinks. In my absence he had launched into a tale about leaving his wife after 20 years. Mistress and I commiserated for a bit, sharing some of our own war stories. Until he said "Now it's time to re-launch my sex life." 

Gulp.... TMI, as our sullen teens would say. Quite frankly, I couldn't tell if he was coming onto Mistress or me. But it seemed a good time to look for someone else for  superficial cocktail conversation.

It was about that time that Mistress and I both spotted the person we would prefer to avoid: the lady with whom I had a brief encounter a few years back that led to the Contract that is at the root of this blog.

Ouch.

While the wounds have healed nicely, it's still unpleasant for us to run into her. But I must say Mistress handled it well. She made sure her Slave was close at hand, and glided through the room seemingly oblivious to this hostile presence for the rest of the evening.

I'd call that progress.


2 comments:

  1. Wow.

    Great picture of course ~ but then?

    Running into "her?" Sheesh. Glad you both made it through that ordeal without too much angst!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Molly,

    And

    No worries girl

    Funny that guy said it was time t restart his sex life

    I think a lot of long standing married people barley have sex at all

    At least with each other

    Thats why U 2 lunatics are my hero's

    You have more sex that any married couple in America!

    The doesn't like her either,

    even from afar

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: