Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When Mick is Away....

Yesterday morning, after some wake-up sex in Mistress's executive suite, I took out my new Christmas camera and shot a few photos of Mistress in one of her gifts from her Slave: this little night time confection that channels her 70's era taste for tie-dye in a more delicately crafted way.

The back story is that I acquired this gift at a very tasteful lingerie store in River City, run by a woman who Slave was involved with in a prior life .... we'll call her my Mondale era companion. So when a box comes from there, Mistress always asks if she was involved in making the selection. In this case, she was. While much water has gone over that dam, and we remain friends, it is a little strange to have an old flame help select sexy intimates for my beloved.

So let us know if you like Mistress in her new costume.....

After our little photo shoot we took full advantage of our bonus day off. A nice bike ride in unusually mild weather. Then Mistress and our cute Co-ed went to lunch with the Mother Domme, while I hung out with my two older daughters and my grandson, who was displaying his skills as a master lego craftsman.

I got home at around 3 pm, planning a little quiet time with Mistress before we sucked it up and took my grumpy Mother to dinner. I must confess I was a little surprised that I did not get the "when will you be home?" call or text from Mistress, figuring maybe time with her Mom stretched out a bit.

But when I got home, Mistress's car was in the garage, the C0-Ed was in her room, and the door to the executive suite was closed.

Hmmmm.

Having unpleasantly surprised Mistress on earlier occasions, I knew I should discretely knock to announce my presence before trying the door, which of course I did. But when I tried the door (which does not have a lock), it would not budge.

Double Hmmmm.

"Just a second, Slave...."

A moment later she came to the door, shifting aside the vanity that she had marshaled into service as a barricade.

The first thing I noticed was her delightful clean shaven folds, on display beneath her top, and the sultry Mistress Musk that permeated our chamber.

Of course, Mistress is beyond embarrassment when it comes to a little solitary afternoon delight. She hardly needs her Slave's permission when the urge arises. And I was a little later than planned. So the train apparently had left the station without me.

But I was a little curious about what had triggered this particular urge.

"Spending some quality time with the Hitachi, Mistress?"

"It was getting a little lonely in that drawer with your T-shirts, Slave."

"And how did it go, Mistress? How many?"

"It was nice, Slave.... but only one...."

"So you left a little energy for me?"

"Of course, Slave...."

And while I was just planning on a little nap when I pulled into the driveway, somehow the sight of my wanton Mistress and that heady aroma put me in a different mood. Lucky for me, she was quite accommodating.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - and I can't believe you don't have a lock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, Dir. of Security and Mistress AppreciationDecember 27, 2011 at 8:03 AM

    Mistress would look good in a potato sack, so when she's in that lovely night time confection, well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Sin!

    The don't have a lock on Mick's office door either!

    That is one of the reasons I call them my favorite two lunatics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: