Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Western Correspondent's Tutorial on Getting "Pegged"


 Over at All Mine, Suzanne recently won a bet over, of all things, the U Conn v. Harvard basketball game (who knew that a beast of the Big East was allowed to schedule an Ivy League team - it seems tantamount to child abuse!) 

When U Conn failed to cover the 20 point spread Suzanne's macho former linebacker lover Jay had generously provided, Suzanne won the bet, and the stakes were high: She gets to use her 'big blackie", normally reserved for her sissy wife Tammy, on Jay. (Jay, considering the fact that Harvard was actually ranked 24 last week, I'm wondering if you "took a dive" on this one..... but that's just speculation on old Mick's part).

Always trying to be helpful (and exploit the always higher rating when we tie into the adventures of Suzanne and her entourage), I invited our Western Correspondent to dust off his keyboard, and submit a tutorial on "taking it like a man". I know this will give Jay some practical guidance and encouragement has he take this next step.

 Mick has asked me to  write a tutorial about a guy getting fucked with a strap on.

Being a dutiful and loyal employee of the UCTMW media empire [Ed. note: while still eschewing the style book re: periods]

Here it goes

I don’ t think most guys OR gals realize how dominant an act fucking is until the tables are turned

Ever since I was young I always did dominant things durning intercourse like grabbing hair, spanking, pushing
a finger up the bottom, etc.

However I have always enjoyed having a finger up my ass too

(I have a hot lady doctor and always enjoy my prostate examinations:)

BTW. I too own some aneros toys, which I usually use during sex

I find the prostate stimulation  makes for better orgasms and I highly recommend getting one

Now, as for strap on sex,  I suggest getting a pretty big -  but not too big -dildo for the harness

For the harness I recommend one that fits tightly and has a vibrator that fits over your female partner’s  clit

And one that positions the dildo right over the clit

It is important that the lady orgasms while fucking her man

I love it when B cums while fucking me

She starts ramming it in real hard and dominant, and grabs my hips and just fucks the shit out of me taking her pleasure with no real concern for me! 

There’s lots of moaning and groaning

HOT!

Also it is important to get a dildo with some "give" in it, hard plastic dildos hurt

It is also important to go slow to give your partners bottom time to adjust

Anal pain is not sexy... it just hurts

Talking can also enhance the experience

Things like "take it bitch" or "look who likes getting their ass fucked" are pretty hot and dominant

But always remember the goal is pleasure, not pain

Interestingly, I never cum from getting fucked, but still enjoy it a lot

SO

That is my two cents worth

The likes getting fucked

And I think you will too Jay

WC
 In addition to this tutorial, maybe a little "live action" fun is appropriate too, so here is a video from an apropos episode of   Weeds. 

































7 comments:

  1. WC,

    You really are on a roll! Nice to see you trying to make up for what was a rather long and unproductive period that was lacking in these kinds of contributions.

    Excellent information BTW. And about that lady doctor, does she seem to get any enjoyment out of your annual physical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donna

    And Suzanne

    Yes I definitely think she does enjoy it

    She makes a big production about the whole thing

    Her name is Arlis

    I read somewhere on the internets that medical professionals are the kinkiest of us all

    I think that is true!

    The should have been a gyn, (think of the fun I would have each day!)

    No thanks to the ob

    Too many late nights

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Mick

    I thought the executive editors job was to put in the periods.

    The

    Too much fun!

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting WC, thanks. I agree that fucking is a very dominant act.

    And btw Mick, you have to acknowledge the style of a guy who can use the phrase "eschewing the style book" and feel bound by the conventions surrounding the period.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: