Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Endurance

Let me get to the heart of the matter. And I realize that this may strike a terrible blow to the credibility of Molly and Mick as the couple with (allegedly) the most active sex life in the blog-o-sphere. (Not including masturbation .... that title clearly belongs to the WC).

THERE WAS NO SEX HERE TUESDAY!

You see, Mistress had a day trip to the Big Apple with some colleagues. It was a dreary cold and rainy day. Like a good Slave, I offered to drive her  to the airport and pick her up. We had to rise at 5 am, and well.... that's just too danged early for our typical wake up sex. And Mistress was so focused on putting on all the armour for an important new business pitch that she did not even have time to read the blog and enjoy the attention of Mick's well trained lips and tongue.

She did snap this photo of her "Day in the City" boots, as we drove in the rain and dark yesterday morning, leaving at around 5:30 am. She mentioned she had worn those special peek-a-boo tights, a little tantalizing hint of what might be in store when she returned. (Or for anyone happening to be in the right vantage point during the day should she uncross those very fit legs with her skirt hiked up just a bit).

Her plane returned to River City a little past schedule, at around 7:30 pm. Amazingly, it was still dark and the rain had gotten even worse. By the time we got home, Slave was hungry, and made a turkey sandwich from our TG Day leftovers. We relaxed, settled into the couch and caught up on our day, watched a bit of the Woody Allen documentary we had DVR'ed from last week. But not long after the part about the filming of Manhattan (Slave's favorite movie of all time!), I noticed that Mistress was drifting off.

My window of opportunity had shut. And though she was still in those peek-a-boo tights, by the time I got her up to bed, she was actually too exhausted for worship, let alone allowing me to fuck her.

The poor girl had a long and stressful day. And was certainly entitled to take a pass.

But I don't think the winter here will be quite as cold and lonely as the kind these poor suckers had:
Mistress was merciful enough that she slept in those special tights, and Slave will be heading upstairs soon to the Executive suite, to take full advantage. See, I am a pampered Slave after all.

9 comments:

  1. Yes Mick you are certainly still the over pampered house slave

    Still my favorite phrase from UCTMW

    Too funny

    and Molly is working too hard

    so take good care of her

    like you always do

    The,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sex *gasp* well I hope you make up for it the rest of the week ;)

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing you made your way upstairs this morning. Two days of abstinence in a row would be most alarming!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit!! No sex?? I don'r believe what I'm reading here!!

    (damn, I just used up my day's ration of exclamation points)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Endurance? Please Mick....Ernest Shackleton you're not!

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to see that Suzanne picked up my historical allusion. This is a very high class sex blog, after all. And rest assured, I did not have to "endure" much longer once I put the blog "to bed" this morning.

    The still pampered,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah,

    Good catch Suzanne,

    I am sad to say I missed that one Mick,

    The should have caught it,

    Cause I read the book!

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  8. All
    Mick is taking very good care of me and I am concerned that he is not getting the attention he so deserves...we are kind of down to an astounding once per day..poor,poor us
    love
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigosh, I'm glad i didn't get to read this yesterday!! It would have been just one more sign that the foundations of the world as i know it are rocking....

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: