Saturday, November 26, 2011

Slave's Mistake Leads to Some Serious Punishment

It's been a long time since Mistress required her Slave to post a photo of his reddened ass on these pages.... so you know I got into some trouble here at the UCTMW World HQ.

But before we get to that (that tease sounds a bit like your local news break where the blonde with big boobs says "poison gas cloud headed our way?,,,, more details at 11")... let me fill you in on our day here in River City.

It really has been many years since we spent the full blown holiday weekend here at home ... usually we are off to our Mountain hideaway this time of year. Mistress reminded me that we left the morning after TG last year. That's why a Friday with no real schedule seemed so refreshing. There was time for Mistress to sleep in.... to be followed by some slow and sensous wake up sex after she guffawed at my blog tribute to the vagaries of our Feast. 

I was a little concerned that Mistress might be offended that I seemed to pick on her family -- suffice it to say that on Holidays past my family has done more of its own good vibe killing work.  I can recall our first TG together, 20 years ago. Mistress was pregnant, we had just fled our respective spouses and were setting up our "love nest", and yet most of my family was supportive and already in love with the new addition to the family..... But for one sister.

She used some dead air over the holiday table at my (no longer with us) younger  brother's house to pronounce  "what's with my brothers -- dumping wives and finding new flashier models whenever it suits them!" 

Mistress was classy enough not to bolt from the room, or toss a bowl of gravy over my sister's head. 

Fortunately, we all survived and lived to feud another day.... and even that sister has mellowed with the years.

But Mistress took my post in the spirit intended and even added some incidents I missed the night before: like the fact that our guests had already begun chowing down by the time she and I sat down forgoing what I thought was the traditional TG toast to the assembled family members and those missing or departed.

Or the fact that her sister asked the open question at some point "does anyone want to know what I want for Christmas?"  If I'd heard that I might have volunteered a few suggestions: like membership in a pre-paid legal services program; or the phone number of the guy who smoked and deep fried our turkeys, so she would not try to plunder the precious leftovers, as she had done the year before.

After Mistress and I decided we could no longer linger in bed, we took a hearty bike ride on an unseasonably lovely day. Then she was off for a lunch meeting with her boss, and the sullen teen and I went to pick up our Christmas tree - the first one we've had here in about 12 years.

When we got home Mistress was returning, and the teen was conscripted to go on a shopping expedition with her grandma and aunt. Mistress politely declined this opportunity to darken the door of retailers on Black Friday.

Suddenly we were alone.... and Mistress had plans for her Slave.

"Good.... now we have time to give you the ass fucking I've been promising you, Slave."

It had been a while, and since I am a bit of a slut about such things, I happily followed her command to get that ass up stairs and strip. She directed me to get her "supplies", the harness, lube and dildo. But when I completed those tasks, and was down to my undies, I noticed she had found one additional accessory --- her riding crop.

"Down on the bed Slave, on your stomach.... and shed the underwear too."

Gulp.

"To what do I owe this privilege Mistress?"

"You'll find out soon enough, Slave.... just get down there and show me that ass...."

I did, and she immediately began a nice firm and very painful thrashing....I was bouncing off the bed, whining, trying my best to "take it like a man", but was clearly having problems with that... it hurt like hell.

In a brief break, she reminded me of my "fuck-up".

"You know the reason, Slave..... that very unpleasant mistake you made about someone's name the other night, after K's party...."

Ah yes.  We were driving home after a party at her boss's house. Old Mick sometimes struggles with names, and as I was reaching for one name, another one inadvertently popped out of my wine addled lips.... the name of that person who I fucked up with 4 years ago. Events I have mentioned here, that caused Mistress a great deal of heartache, but also led to our Contract.

"Well.... I think what happened is that you had brought her name up earlier, and somehow it floated out of my aging brain Mistress..."

We had talked about it earlier... she cross examining me about whether I had been withholding any contacts with this person.... I reassuring Mistress that it was all ugly ancient history. And yet, rightfully so, it had rattled her.  She was right to let those feelings lead to some catharsis rather than fester, even at the expense of my now throbbing ass.

After that brief discussion, she added a few more firm strokes for good measure.... and I took my medicine. But it sure did  hurt.

"I think I've raised some welts, Slave,,,,".

Her fingers lingered on my ass running along the red ridges she had created.  Then she picked up her I-phone and snapped a photo.

"I want to see this on the blog in the morning, Slave.... to show our friends what happens when you misbehave."

"Yes, Mistress."

She was already in her harness, so the next step was obvious..... Making sure ample lube was applied, she had me on my stomach again, legs slightly spread. She found her target on the first try and was soon thrusting her way into me.

The surprise was how quickly and dramatically Mistress came, with a bone quacking shudder and deep moan of lust.... I surmised that the act of punishing her Slave was quite a turn-on for her, otherwise why did that explosion come so suddenly and with such passion? If that's so, maybe I will  be seeing more frequent punishments in the future?

We shall see.

In any event, once she had her fill of my ass, she stood, tossed her harness aside, and instructed me to insert my "device" (the aneros), and fuck her properly.

And I made sure not to disappoint.





5 comments:

  1. One has to wonder whether some of Mistress' enthusiasm with the crop also had to do with working out residual angst over time spent with relatives the day before, plus all the old stuff that can resurface. And your butt looks like there was some serious resurfacing going on!

    The rudeness of feeding their faces before everyone is gathered, not raising glasses to toast host and hostess, the departed, the newcomers, and offering a few words of thanks about the past year, is really bizarre.

    For the next gathering you might as well set out a bunch of dog dishes instead of plates. No, even dogs in a pack wait for the alpha.

    Sorry, that was harsh! One might think I have an opinion. Perhaps angst from my own family gatherings of holidays past may have resurfaced a teeny bit.

    Love you guys,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Molly,

    You go girl,

    Very Dommy,

    Very hot,

    I know you make Mick very happy

    and not to worry

    about that other one

    Your amigo

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. And you can't pick your in-laws either. Too bad eh?

    I have to admire Mick's acceptance of Mistress Molly's punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, Mick, serious stuff!! But it sounds like it was all worth it - as it always is.

    Sorry 'bout the relatives...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Molly! The crop and the strap-on make quite a combo.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: