Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Indulgent Mistress

Molly and Mick returned from that strange land somewhere in North Asia, where Yak and Man live as one, just in time for what appears to be an unscheduled monsoon season here in River City.

To make things worse, poor Mistress had to drive with a colleague all the way to our state's north coast and back again - leaving at around 7 am and not returning until after 10 pm. The last 3 hours of her trip must have been particularly exhausting because the rain and lightening slowed traffic to a crawl. When she called at around 8, I suggested that they might want to stop and spend the night, but the two ladies soldiered on through the storm.

I had been able to fit a little worship in at around 6:45 that morning, just before Mistress slid into her black undies and tights, but there was no time for our typical wake up sex. Fortunately, because it was my birthday, Mistress elected to give me a pass on the cage. 

She is pretty indulgent, don't you think.

I had a full work day myself, and stayed at the office a little alter than normal. I was in no rush to get home to my empty house.

Now, I have to confess I was a little horny as the evening progressed. I distracted myself watching the political follies on MSNBC and the Penn State follies on CNN -- obviously our Nation did not discover its sanity in our 30 day's  on the Lam. But in an earlier life, it certainly would have been tempting to take matters into my own hand, if only as an alternative to watching Herman Cain stumble over all those things "twirling around" in his head, trying to remember if Col. Ghadaffi was a good guy or not.

But I'm so well trained these days that I didn't even think about violating Mistress's "no touch" rule.

When she finally got home, I could tell she was both stressed and exhausted. I encouraged her to dump the work cloths and slide into bed, without a thought that we would engage in any hanky panky until morning.

Now, of course, I did offer to worship. She demurred until she could relax a bit, checking up on what she had missed on facebook during the day.  But after about 20 minutes, she consented.

I slid down between her thighs, and used my lips and tongue on those flavorful clean shaven folds to provide what I hoped would be the type of cum that would allow her to discharge the stress of the workday, and the long drive in the rain, and relax into a good night's sleep.

But when I was done, she surprised me.  "Don't  you want to fuck me now , Slave?"

I was surprised. She seemed exhausted. And I suspect she might have had a sense of Birthday obligation about it. So I offered to wait until morning. But she insisted, even instructing me to insert my device --- the aneros.

"I want that particularly hard cock tonight, Slave...."

Who was I to disobey a direct order?

8 comments:

  1. I do hope that your sojourn in the 'Stans gave you an opportunity to acquire some interesting sex-toys (of course you were on the lookout given one of your sideline business interests as professional testers.) Care to enlighten your fans about some of the more esoteric items? - I'm sure there must have been at least one based on a Yak horn...

    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Mick and glad both of you made it back safely to River City. I enjoyed all the adventures from Wherever-It-Stan you were, but there is nothing like good ole home. Hopefully work won't mess with your and Molly's groove too much.

    Shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Mick!
    Glad you are settling back into River City, despite the rain.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday buddy!

    Never disobey a direct order. It will get you in trouble.

    I would love to give the Republican slate of candidates a basic foreign policy quiz. Of course, Huntsman should be excluded, as he is the only who doesn't fall into the "brain dead" category.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on another year waking up on the right side of the grass Mick!

    Sanity is too much to ask for in this day and age. A few decades ago, we had a politician in MA who was running for the U.S. Senate. This was during the time when the US was deeply involved in Nicaragua, Ollie North, weapons for hostages, etc. During a debate he was asked point blank who the US was backing in the dispute - the Contras or the Sandanistas. He couldn't answer. He lost. We were much better off.

    On to more important things. Glad you are back home and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the Birthday greetings all.... I was hoping the clock would start spinning backwards once I hit 60, but, alas....

    AS for foreign policy, I was watching that "debate" on my computer Saturday night with one eye as I watched my alma mater play football on the other.... other than Huntsman and Paul, they all seemed to be frothing at the mouth to pick yet another fight somewhere, just to prove their macho. the argument seemed to be where to bomb first: Pakistan or Iran.... too much crazy!
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, Happy Birthday - Belatedly... Hope you celebrate all week long.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: