Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Makes Mistress Blush?

Yesterday Mistress had her annual checkup with her "Lady Parts" Doctor. I guess I wasn't thinking much about the types of questions a female patient is supposed to answer for this little exercise, until she tected me the following photo and a question:
"So how many sexual partners should I say I had in the last year, Slave?"

Well, I did my own quick calculation and came up with three: Me, Jay and Mr. Perfect Cock, who made a cameo re-appearance here back in the summer as I recall. Was there someone else I was missing?

I dutifully responded with, "three if I'm counting right, Mistress".

But when I got home, she confessed that she had only listed one.... Was she a little too embarrassed to confess to her MD that she had a few "side dishes" during the year? Did she expect the MD would cross examine her about making her husband a cuckold?

So how do all you other Dommes with the right to exercise your sexual freedom out there handle these intimate questions? 

(I told her that if you can't be honest with your MD, who can you tell the truth to? But I suppose we all fudge a bit, don't we?)

She did send me another photo from the MD's office once the questionaire was all filled out:

"Fancy stirrups, Slave".

You can even see what appear to be Mistress's black cowboy boots and her undies on the floor.  It made me think that a device like that would be nice to add to my office. It would save some wear and tear on this aging slave's knees when it came time for office worship.

I wonder if my colleague's would notice if I had that sort of furniture delivered? Or could I get some sort of "Transformer" set up that would convert a simple chair into a full gynecological exam table with a few flicks of my wrist? Maybe I'll check EBay.

4 comments:

  1. WC here

    Well Mick

    Maybe you can buy an old Gyno chair and pass it off as art in your office

    Just a thought

    Bet you would be the only one in town with one in your office!

    The ever helpful

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write Open Relationship when I fill out my yearly form. No one has ever asked exactly how many or what sexes are involved. My GYN simply asks if I have any concerns or if there is anything I would like to discuss. Actually, I think she may be a little disappointed that I don't want to discuss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have put the real number. It's about your health Molly!

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Molly:
    Please, please for the sake of your girls and your health call your doctor back, make another appointment, and get checked for all the venereal diseases as well as HIV.

    I realize that you are careful with whom you have relations with, but it only takes one dishonest or uninformed person in the entire chain to impact your life. Maybe one of the guys had a brief fling with a chic who had sex with a man who had contracted HIV through contact with another person. Lots and lots of times we see people who test positive for something and who's partners lives we're also literally saved because they had no idea. The correlation between STDs and cervical cancer are very, very, very high!

    Please call her back and please don't be embarrassed or ashamed. The reason we to into medicine is to help people and to remember that no where in our degrees or initials is "judge and jury". There are so many people out there who life sexually promiscuous lifestyles by choice! Likely, you probably waited with some in the waiting room! You don't even have to get into the whole D/s or cuckolding part of the story, just let them know you are in an open marriage! It's honestly no big deal!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: