Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mistress's New "F & F" Weight Loss Regime

With the new year, Mistress resolved to embark on a weight loss crusade.

"You look beautiful to me, Mistress", was my natural response. But she has an overly  critical eye when looking in the mirror and decided it was time to shed a few pounds. She found some diet involving "fasting" two days each week, limiting oneself to a crazily low calorie count.

But  yesterday she put a new twist on it: the "fast and fuck diet".

First there was the traditional wake-up sex here at the UCTMW World HQ. Quick but oh so delicious as far as your humble slave was concerned. It got me out the door with a snap to my step, despite the grim gray skies and scattered snow showers.

But with Mistress on a more flexible work schedule these days, she had scheduled a special lunch break with her lover, Jay.

Jay has sole custody of a rather rambunctious child, so it's been hard for them to schedule evenings alone. And with the long holiday break, they'd really no been able to get together for a while. So at around 11:30 am Mistress called to say she was headed over to Jay's house, and she was off my radar screen until around 2:30 or so.

When she called you could tell from the tone of her voice that she'd had a busy lunch break.

"He made me one of his own high energy low fat shakes Slave.... then, well we just fucked for about two hours...."

At home last evening, before we headed for the airport to pick up our junior cute Co-Ed who had been on a trip overseas during her break, I engaged a little post cuckold worship, bathing those well used clean shaven folds with my lips and tongue while Mistress went into a little more detail about her afternoon.

"It was one of those Jay fucking marathons, Slave.... we did it in just about every position: him on top, me on top, him from behind.....he's really the best of all those guys I've tried out....."

"Ummmm..... well that's fortunate then Mistress....."

"Afterwards he said 'why don't we do this more often', I just looked at him like..... no one's stopping you....."

Sounds like Jay also shares my opinion about whether Mistress should lose some weight:

"He says he doesn't know how he feels about me being much smaller than I am.... particularly my breasts, Slave...."

"That would be a shame, Mistress."

 Mistress did not indulge her Slave's work-a-day cock last night. It seemed she had plenty of exercise and her parts probably needed a rest after the gentle cum I gave her with my worship.

"My thighs are sore, Slave", she mentioned when we arrived at the airport.

"No doubt".

But I think she'll be ready for me this morning. After she checks the scales to see how that whole "fast and fuck" regime worked out.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Molly has added a bit of extra lunchtime fuxercise!

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious....Whatever became of that new chastity device?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Molly looks fabulous in the snapshots you post here! Why change something that's working so well!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here

    Well was a beautiful day here in the Rockies

    Shot a little golf

    And am getting ready for the game tommorow

    Mr Gissel is in town for the game

    Staying downtown

    Much to Hoodies dismay

    Too much pot, booze and ladies downtown....

    The Pats are staying right where U2 nuts did in 08

    Hoodie usually has them out in the burgs

    A lot of funny jokes around here about getting the Pats high

    Many of the dispensaries and Bars are offering the Pats players free pot or beer

    Too funny

    Role broncs

    Tide WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: